Chapter 20

A/N: sorry it took so long guys I'm not in a great place at the minute

Anyway, this is the chapter leading up to the prologue...

H x

CHAPTER 20

A few days later and we were still no closer to finding out who had drugged me. Obviously the suspicion was Harry and so I hadn't spoken to him for days. It was so awkward right now between us and it was awful to be honest!

Anyway we all had to be in the same room today which was going to be horrendous, I could tell. Azzy had gone home now so I felt even more alone. Obviously I had Luke and the boys but it wasn't the same. I missed her a lot and I did cry multiple times, I think this was all getting too much for me, I was tired and not coping at all. All I could do at the minute was sleep.

Luke was amazing, he gripped my hand tightly and always looked after me but I somehow felt just so empty.

The emotion had just drained from me at the minute and everyone had said they were worried about me. I suffered from depression as a teenager and it always came and went again. It was hard to live with.

As we walked in, there was an awkward exchange of eye contact and nobody could really speak to each other.

"Okay so let's just get this straight" Michael said. I shot him a warning look.

"Harry did you drug Ivy?"

Everyone inhaled sharply and looked at Harry and there was a deafening silence.

"No I didn't." Harry simply said.

Was he telling the truth? I glared at him and he managed to keep eye contact with me. I still wasn't sure though...

"Okay so let's trust Harry and get on with our lives" Michael finished directing this at Luke.

I still wasn't so sure...

Despite that, everyone started to talk to each other again except me and Luke to Harry and vice versa. always stuck in this same stupid triangle!

A little while later, Harry suddenly started to come up to me. Luke stood right by me and eye balled Harry.

"Ivy can I talk to you?" He asked me, his eyes all watery.

I thought about it but then somehow found myself agreeing.

I looked at Luke and he hugged me before I went with Harry.

Next thing I knew I was in a room with him. Just me and him.

"I didn't drug you Ivy, okay I swear" his eyes pleaded with mine.

"How am I supposed to believe you Harry?"

"I didn't Ivy, I would never!" He started to cry, this therefore made me cry.

"No. What happened that night was wrong on so many levels" I sobbed, some of the guilt still panging in my chest.

"I know"

"Then why did you kiss me? You knew I was off my face"

"You know what I said about the moon?" He said quietly.

I frowned trying to remember

"That was true."

"No it's not"

"It is Ivy. I've always liked you"

I couldn't speak.

"Listen to this song I wrote about you"

And he started to serenade me.

I started to cry.

Ivy as green as the envy she makes me feel,
She makes my world spin.
She's the moon, shining and lighting up my sky.
She doesn't love me but she is mine.

My Ivy.
She is mine,
Always will be,
Nothing can keep us apart.

Oh she shines.
Like the moon,
In the night sky,
She lights up my life.

She is mine.
Always mine.

Eventually he stopped serenading me and I found myself crying because he had basically just told me he loved me, he always had. A part of me knew this but I hadn't accepted it and I don't think he knew how to accept it either so he wrote it in a song.

"Harry I..." I said through tears

"It's fine just know I didn't do it! And I love you Ivy. I do." He confessed and hugged me, I let him.

"I believe you" I sniffed.

We had an emotional hug, both crying. It must've been for a while because when we came out, everyone stared at us.

"Ivy what's he done to you?" Luke asked me worriedly.

"Nothing Luke"

"Why do you always assume that I've done something?" Harry snapped at Luke.

Oh god. Here we go again.

"Because you usually have, you drugged her for gods sake"

"No I didn't!" Harry shouted

"Hey!" Ashton shouted "stop it!"

"Well, you did because who else would do it Harry?" Luke snarled

"I've been asking myself the same question. Maybe it was you trying to frame me?" Harry growled

"Harry that's fucking ridiculous, this isn't Sherlock" I snapped, wanting them both to stop.

"Well I don't trust him, I never have" Harry growled, pointing at Luke

"Fuck off you prick." Luke snapped

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Harry glared at Luke and I've never seen such anger and hatred in his piercing green eyes before.

"STOP IT!" I shrieked but it was too late, Harry and Luke had dived on each other and were beating the shit out of each other.

"STOP IT! STOP IT" I cried

Everyone was trying to pull them off each other but there was so much blood, Harry's nose was pouring and Luke's mouth was because Harry had ripped Luke's lip ring out, Luke cried in pain and there was so much blood. His mouth was pouring.

It was so upsetting to watch.

Luke smacked Harry's head against the wall, with such force, it made a dent in the wall and left a smear of blood. Harry cried out in pain and pushed Luke to the floor and started punching his face. Luke quickly threw a punch at Harry's mouth, Harry growled and started pouring with blood.

Ashton tried to pull Luke away.

Liam tried to pull Harry away.

It didn't work.

There was blood covering Luke.

I couldn't move.

There was blood covering Harry.

I was speechless.

There was blood covering Ashton and Liam.

I was petrified.

There was blood everywhere.

I just stood there and cried.

I guess my nightmare had come true...