Chapter 12

A/N: guys I've almost hit 1K reads that is so so so crazy and I want to thank you all so much for reading it and voting and commenting! It means so much to me!!

This is a really really short chapter cuz I've just written it quickly this morning, I'll do a double update today though!!

And are you Team Harry or Team Luke?

H x

CHAPTER 12

"Luke what the fuck was that?" I shouted at him

"He was being fucking rude!"

"You almost hit him!"

"He was being a prick Ivy!"

"What did he say?"

"Just...no....I don't want to go back into it!" He shouted

"Fine."

I stormed off down the corridor.

"Ivy!"

I turned around and Harry was running towards me

"Eurgh GO AWAY Harry!!" I shrieked

"Let me explain!" He ran up to me

"No!" I shoved him really hard.

Everyone was pissing me off right now. My head was spinning with what just happened. Harry must've said something to provoke Luke. There's no way he would've pinned him against the wall otherwise. Luke is usually pretty level headed and hardly ever loses his cool, he's so patient but when he loses it, damn he loses it!

I concluded that Harry must've said something to really wind Luke up and so I therefore refused to speak to Harry for the rest of the journey back to the hotel and I was going to ask Luke again what happened tonight after he'd calmed down a bit.

*** HARRY'S POV ***

It probably wasn't the best move what I did tonight but he did turn on me first.

I hated Ivy for what she made me feel like around her. When we hugged it felt so natural and I wondered if she felt the same way. I couldn't stop looking at her because she was so beautiful.

I concluded that either way winding her boyfriend up wouldn't make her warm to me.

I got to my hotel room and opened my journal. I grabbed the pen off the bedside table by the phone and just started writing all my feelings down. I made it into a song.

After a few practices it sounded pretty good and I thought about showing it to the other lads but they would probably know it was about Ivy.

I sighed and collapsed back onto my bed and shut my eyes...

***IVY'S POV***

"Babe tell me what happened.

I won't get mad I promise" I said to Luke.

Eventually he told me what had happened.

"I probably shouldn't have confronted him like that but he was really frustrating me and when I see you and him together..."

I giggled

"Why are you laughing?" He laughed.

"You're getting a bit jelly" I giggled and poked him in the side.

"Just a bit" he admitted biting his lip.

"It's cute" I smiled and kissed him.

"So. Will you be my 'official' girlfriend then?" He mumbled nervously

I smiled "why not" he grinned and kissed me with full force, he pushed his hands through my hair and held my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck and fell into the deep kiss.