Chapter 22

They hadn't killed each other, they just both had bruises for a few days. And never spoke to each other again. The press hadn't found out about what had happened and we intended to keep it that way.

It was now a month later and I'm back in the UK. I decided that I couldn't continue with that job. I was upset and angry with myself for screwing everything up. Lou missed me but I was so greatful for all the training she gave me!

In the end the guy who's house we were in had drugged me, neither Harry or Luke did it. He got fined a lot of money and is now in jail, he was a top drug dealer in the US and the police found out. They'd been looking for him for months so they were very grateful to us.

I'm still with Luke but I can't speak to Harry. Not after everything. It's a shame because we got on well but it wouldn't be fair to him if I saw him and spoke to him especially as I knew how much he liked me. I couldn't do that to him.

I saw Luke and the other lads, Ashton was my best friend, whenever they came back to the UK and I obviously spoke to Luke everyday.

I got a job in a colouring salon in London and was quite happy there. I'd moved in with Azzy and she was busy teaching English.

All that had happened was now in the past and I still don't regret any of it despite making such a mess of things!

I lay back down on my soft bed and sighed. A sigh of relief. Everything was no over and I could get on with my life.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing, I thought it was Luke but 'Harry' came up on the screen.

Do I answer it?...

A/N: ta daaaa that's it!! If you guys want me to write a 'Lou's Assistant 2' then comment, I would make it about Ivy and Luke's relationship and all the stuff in between and Harry would of course make a guest appearance and shake things up a bit! ;) So if you want a 'Lou's Assistant 2' tell me and I'll happily write it!

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story, I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Lots of love!

H x