Chapter 10

A/N: Hey guysss! Tysm to everyone reading & voting!! I've hit over 600 reads and that literally means so much to me so thank you!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been away, been in London & haven't had a chance so I've done this quickly tonight but I hope it's still good!

H x

CHAPTER 10

I sleepily opened my eyes and as the clean, modern hotel room came into focus I saw the sunlight peering through the curtains. I smiled and stretched.

Then I felt pressure on my side and turned around and Luke was sleeping next to me with his arm around me.

For a second I was confused as to how he got into my bed and then everything from yesterday came back.

Wow.

Luke fluttered his eyes and slowly opened them.

"Morning" I laughed

"Morning" he mumbled still half asleep.

He was so sleepy and he looked so cute.

We lay in bed for a little while, cuddling until we actually woke up properly and we were in the middle of laughing and poking each other in the side when there was a knock on the door.

Luke looked at me and I looked at him.

"You answer it!"

"Me? I'm in my boxers though!"

"I'm in my bra and pants" I whispered although I don't know why we were whispering, considering whoever was at the door couldn't hear us anyway.

Eventually Luke grumbled and got out of bed pulling on his jeans so he answered the door topless.

I heard him pull the door open.

"Oh." He sounded shocked

"Hi..." A recognisable male voice from the door answered

Harry.

SHIT! I mouthed to myself. Bloody typical!

"I just er wanted to speak to Ivy for a second is she in?" I heard Harry ask Luke grumbling.

Luke looked at me from the door.

I held up a finger as if to say "one second" I rolled out of bed and quickly slipped my pyjama top & bottoms on.

Then I went to Harry.

"Hi." He said

"Hi"

Luke wondered back into the room.

"I just wanted to apologise for the way I acted yesterday. It was totally out of order and I'm sorry." He sulked

"It's fine." I shrugged

"Did you have a er good night?" He asked me eyeing Luke

"It was great thank you" I smiled knowing this would annoy him.

He pulled his mouth into a thin line.

"Well I er...see you at the stadium later then..." He glared at me.

"Bye" I mumbled, nervously avoiding eye contact.

I watched him storm down the corridor and then shut the door.

"What did he want?" Luke asked me sharply.

"He said sorry for being a prick yesterday" I replied

Luke nodded.

"Let's get ready then and head to the stadium. We're too late for breakfast" I said to Luke.