~12 Everyone knows~

(Joe)
I was going in again today after spending yesterday at the hospital I still can't believe Dianne has a moth to live. We need to make it the best month of her life so I hop out of bed get changed and get some breakfast before long I head of to school I go to miss Morris in form time because she wanted to speak to me "so Joe. How come you left yesterday" "well I got a call from Dianne so I stepped outside to take it and" "it's okay take your time" "Well she has a month left. She needs to decide how to live her final days" she stares at me in disbelief "well we better get this fundraiser going. We have 50 ideas in the box already" after I get out her office I head straight to the box where people were putting things in I smile before opening it and reading ideas outloud "concert" "marathon running" "dance competition" "fate" "a fair" wow these were some good ideas. I look through the rest slowly before somehow it was lunch surely I wasn't sat there for 4 hours. I walked into the canteen only to be bombarded with questions I walked past everyone and sat at the table with Amy Chloe and the boys. I get a few people Come over to me so I decided to tell everyone. I stand on the table and start to speak "So. I left yesterday crying I stood outside cause Dianne rang me and she well she has four weeks" I hear gasps and I look down to see Chloe and Amy balling there eyes out. I bring them into a hug before sitting down and letting everyone speak.

Sorry it's short I have been out all day and decided I needed to get something up.

Lydia. X

Instagram:
@joanne108_
@joanne108_fanfiction_