~23 Goodbye~

Grab your tissues, This is emotional.

(Joe)
"Joe" I hear Dianne whisper. I look down to see her teary eyes peering up at me. I give her a small peck and pulled her out of bed. I sat her on my lap and kissed her forehead by this point tears were streaming down her face "I love you Dianne Buswell and I always will" we both get changed silently before Mark called us downstairs. I was going with the Buswell's and Zoe Alfie my Mum we're in Zoe's car and my dad we're driving the boys to the airport so we could all say a proper goodbye. We sat in there 7 seater car me and Dianne in the back 2 seats. She was cuddled into my side both of us taking in our last moments with each other. I could feel water on my shirt and realised Dianne was crying. Not going to lie I was too. We arrived at the Airport after 5 minutes of sobbing to see everyone else there both Amy and Chloe sobbing. Dianne quickly gave them a hug before starting saying goodbye "Zoe and Alfie I will miss you so so much." She says hugging them. "Tracey. Thank you for everything you have done for me" "Boys thank you all so so much for excepting me" "Amy and Chloe I hope to see you one day in the future wherever I am heaven or in a home to see you smashing those stages and getting onto Strictly Come Dancing. Promise me?" "P-Pr-promise" they say. "Joseph Sugg. I love you and forever will. I want to be able to search you on google and see you are absolutely smashing everything you are doing. Don't let anyone knock you down because you are AMAZING. I might not be here for much longer but I will always be here and you will always be here" she says pointing at our hearts she leans up on her tipi toes to give me a sweet kiss. We all have one big group hug and say goodbye. She was gone...