~Part 17 What is happening~

(Joe)
Lauren ran to get her phone and immediately rang 999 Rina was only 5 minutes away and so she was on her way 30 seconds later Rina came running up the path. As soon as she saw Dianne she burst into tears trying to say something Zoë managed to calm her down "The doctors said this will happen when she dies" I could feel tears welling up in my eyes before they slowly run down my face.

(Dianne)
I felt one of Joes tears on my hand that he was clutching onto. I felt so hopeless I could hear everything that was going on and I could feel presence before long I heard the paramedics and I could feel them lifting me onto a stretcher I could feel my mum and Joes presence beside me each holding a hand.

(Joe)
Natalie had done a few checks on Dianne and said that it was 75% chance of death although there still is 15% of survival. Me and Rina stayed there all day talking to Dianne and to each other. It was around 5PM when my mum had convinced me it was time to go home and Mark has finally managed to convince Rina by 5:30 we all left together and went our separate ways.

(Dianne)
Once my mum and Joe had went I felt like I had to try and wake up. I was trying my hardest to open my eyes but it wasn't working although after a while I could move my arms and legs I was really trying and eventually I managed to open my eyes there was a clock on the wall in front of me 4:23 it read I had been trying for 11 hours. I decided to go to sleep I was to tired to stay awake.
I woke up the next morning hearing Natalies voice talking To Joe. I opened my eyes remembering I could and Joes face instantly lit up. He gave me a hug but I pulled away and kissed him. He had the biggest smile on his face