CLOUDS.

彡゚CLOUDS!

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑i forget this and that

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
i forget this and that.
i forget about the shit
that doesn't matter.
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

彡゚SUMMARY!

The Children's League was formed after IAAN spread across the country, killing over 97 percent of the children population in The United States

The Children's League was formed after IAAN spread across the country, killing over 97 percent of the children population in The United States. Any survivors were either sent to camps made by the government, or were on the run trying to escape any Skip Tracers who would do anything for the money capturing a runaway could get them. The League was meant to be a way the kids, and any adult who was willing, to be able to fight against President Gray and his camps that were built on lies.

But after a few years, The League soon turned into an organization of kids trained to fight, and even kill, for their cause. Many kids didn't mind the missions, knowing that if they didn't fight for themselves, no one would. But there were also many kids who refused to become killers, to become just as bad as the people they were trying to stop. One of those kids who refused to be turned into a weapon of The League was Liam Stewart, who had more kindness in his bones than anyone knew what to do with, and the longer he stayed, the more he hated The Children's League and everything they stood for.

The only thing keeping the boy there was Octavia Reyes, a girl who he swore made him unable to breathe with just a glance. After spending a year with her he knew two things for sure: one, he was absolutely and inevitably in love with her, and two, there was no way The League would ever let her go. With the girls ability to stop other Psi Kids from using their powers, The League kept her on a tight leash, unwilling to let the girl slip through their fingers for any reason. So when Liam plans an escape, and a way out of The League, he did everything he could to keep it a secret so he could take Octavia with him. But after waiting in their agreed meeting spot for hours, Liam Stewart realizes that the girl he's in love with believes in The League more than he could ever imagine. So the boy has to make a run for it without her, and it almost kills him.