josh dun

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!"

tyler falls to the ground after the (dyed) red haired boy accidentally crashes into him. tyler groans in response, sitting up and rubbing his head. "are you alright? geez, i'm sorry..." the voice before him asks, holding out a hand. tyler nods, "''s okay.." he mumbles, taking his hand. the red hair boosts him up and tyler thanks him. "ah.." tyler grunts, his knee in pain. "oh, where does it hurt? let me see," the other boy pulls up tyler's jeans to his knee and see it's bleeding.

"oh no! c'mon, let's bring you to the nurse's office. i'll take you," he says and walks tyler to the nurse. once they arrive, the boy gently sits tyler down on a chair and explains what had happened to the nurse. the nurse patches tyler up after the bell rings, red hair still staying for tyler. once the nurse is sure tyler is alright, they both head back to class.

"hey, don't we have the same class? mr. urie, math, right?" josh asks. tyler nods and smiles softly. and oh how joshua loved the silent smile. his brunette hair looked so fluffy, he wanted to feel tyler's hair. "oh, alright. we'll walk together, then," josh replies to his small grin. tyler nods again and grabs josh's hand. josh looks at him confused for a moment, but he decides he doesn't mind this.

he leads tyler to mr. urie's class. as soon as they walk in, all the students heads turn to look at the two and the class is now silent, and so is mr. urie. "any reason why you two are late?" mr. urie asks in a cold, low tone. josh takes his hand off of tyler's, making tyler frown, and he looks around. "well.." he swallows, looking at all of the students who are glaring at the two boys. "uh, i-i bumped into him and he fell, so i brought him to the nurse's office so she could patch him up." tyler lies. josh looks over and smiles at his voice. his voice was so soft, so calm. it was only a little shaky from (probably) getting in trouble from the teacher.

"oh. i see. alright, you two find a seat and sit."

both tyler and josh nod and see two empty seats next to each other. they look at each other and walk to the back of the room where the seats were and sit next to each other. mr. urie explains a quick recap to the two and he continues teaching.

the bell rings a few minutes later.. or that's what it seems. no, it had been several minutes, but it only felt a few to tyler. tyler had been secretly glancing at josh and his red hair. and they passed notes to each other in class, telling each other their own names and smiling. tyler stands and packs up his things. josh does the same and they both are stopped. "tyler, josh, both of you sit back down." mr. urie says bluntly. tyler does as said and josh copies him. "i saw you two passing notes. let me see the paper, please?" tyler's chest pounds with anxiety as he hands the paper to the teacher.

he opens it up and reads the conversations. "okay." the teacher says, "i see you two were getting to know each other. you're free to go, but wait after class next time, okay?" tyler and josh both nod and they leave with their things. they talk on their way to lunch and decide to sit next to one another.

 "aren't you new?' tyler asks in a small voice, with that small mouth