Chapter Nine!!!!! (Omg...this chapter)

Okay, guys, I didn't write the um....scene. My friend Frankie did.

______________________________________________

                         ~__-Gumball's P.O.V.-__~

   Oh my Glob. I'm going to do it. Marshall and I...are...ugh! I blush crimson and watch as he leads me upstairs, smiling like a kid in a candy store.

   He opens my door and pulls me inside, closing the door and locking it. I look at him and shiver. Oh my Glob, it's too late to back out, isn't it?

   My train of thought is destroyed as he pushes me onto the bed and...

(My friends scene.....)

   He moves closer, I can feel his hot breath fan over my neck, making my body gooey.

   "M-Marshall...."

   He ignored me and continues sucking on my sweet spot. Every few seconds I whimper and he chuckles at my sensitivity. He's such a cocky bastard, but he smells so damn good.

   Marshall stops, making me lean towards him for more. His eyes peer into mine, and my eyes gladly take in his image.

   So graceful, so beautiful. He's everything I'm not.

   He's the Angel Food cake and I'm the dreaded, tasteless bran muffin, how depressing.

   He dives back down onto my chest and makes his way down go my pants. I can feel his hot breath right there, I want him to just do it already, I want to be encased in Marshallness, now!

   Marshall bites down softly and unbuttons my jeans with his teeth. His fingers loop into my pants' belt loops, and pulls my pink jeans off with ease.

   "M-Marshall, I-" I was cut off due to a gasp slipping from my lips as Marshall slides his hands into my underwear and takes my tongue into his mouth.

   He strokes faster and cleaner, whilst his kisses get sloppier and wetter by the second.

   He slips a finger into me and pushes it in and pulls out slowly, over and over....

   Marshall pulls his lips away from mine and unbuttons his own tight pants.

   He puts his finger in his mouth and licks it, murmuring; "you taste so damn good."

   He sits in top of me and takes his shirt off, exposing his amazing body. He lifts one if my legs up and pushes in, I gasp for air at the impact. Glob, I don't think he's human. No one can be this good.

   I bite my lip at the pain, it seems almost too intense to experience, but I sigh and moan at the please that seems almost too magical to exist.

   My eyes grow watery at the sudden burst of attention my nether regions is getting.

   "Damn," Marshall would occasionally mutter under his heavy breath.

   I raise a hand to muffle my voice as he picks up his speed, but he quickly slaps it away.

   "I want to hear you..." he growls a little, and I blush deeply.

   A lone tear rolls down my cheek.

   "Is that  tear from pain or luxury?"

   "B-Both..."

   Marshall grins and leans back down to kiss me, but instead teases me by licking my nose.

   He goes in and out faster and he's touching my member, I can't even see, almost like I don't know where I am.

   "...A-Ah....!"

   I go out first whilst he's still going like a fluffin' machine.

   This is gonna be a long night....

_______________________________________

A//N: so, I hope you all enjoyed it. it might be set to private so....I'm sorry my narwhals and shit.... love you!

--Laur<3