Chapter Seven! (Basically chapter six part two. *rolls eyes*)

A//N: Long overdue my children, so, here you go, enjoy, :3

______________________________________________

                        ~___-Gumball's P.O.V.-___~

   Never again. Oh my Glob. So Marshall was at the store by the way, like. Legitimately, he was there, looking at booze.

   I tried to pretend like I didn't see him, and that worked, until I bumped into someone in front of me. "Oomph!" I uttered as I fell onto my butt.

   "Watch where the fuck you're-- Gumball? Where's that...boyfriend of yours?" James sneered. He looked at my shivering pink form and grinned his disgustingly ugly grin, practically eye raping me.

   "J-James, j-just leave me alone." I stutter, and grind my teeth. I can't believe he has the nerve, the audacity, to look at me like that. Like I'm some kinda meat, and he's here to buy me. Again.

   "Excuse me? Did you just order me around? Didn't I teach you last time how that's going to pan out?" James growls at me and takes a menacing step forward.

   And insert cheesy hero line and a swooping cape. Cause here's Marshall to the rescue.

   "Hey, Asshole! Didn't I tell you to leave my boyfriend alone?"

   Yeap, definitely cheesy...

   "Oh, it's Mr. Player. How nice of you to join us. Mind explaining why I shouldn't destroy that face of yours for touching what's mine?" James said with so much sarcasm, it felt like waves of it practically rolling off his tongue with every word.

   "You mean what's mine? Last time I checked, he's not with you, now is he?" Marshall countered.

   "Okay, first off, shut the fuck up. Okay? Two, I'm with neither of you. So go find another boy toy. God, you men are so annoying!" I huff and cross my arms, still sitting on the gross supermarket floor.

   Ew.

   "G-Gumball....Look, about Ashley...." Marshall started, but I cut him off.

   "Why does this matter? I don't mean anything to you, and you mean anything to me. So, I'm going to grab my shit, and go home. Like you two should be doing. 'Cause I'm sick of your shit. So, again, bye." I snap as I stand up, pissed that neither offered to help me up, but glad at the same time. I didn't want either of their germs on my skin.

   Once I was up, I grabbed my basket, spun in my heel and stalked to the register, to pay for my expensive and excessive amount of ice cream.

   Soon as that was done, I left and made it home around twenty later.

   I then proceeded to make muffins in the shape of a douche bag players face, and smashed them into my ice cream, eating them pitifully.

   I left my phone in my room, seeing as I didn't want to talk to anyone, and moped about my house for about three days, eating nothing but ice cream and Marshall's-face-cupcakes.

   Yeah, pathetic I know....but what else am I supposed to do?

_________________________________________

A//N: Hey my lovelies. How's it hanging? Excited for this chapter? Yeah? Good. Enjoy, cause I'm a lazy fucker<3

--Laur<<33