Chappy Three!

The loud thumping continued on the door until I started to stand, pissed off that someone would hurt MY Gummy.

   Uh....no, he's not my Gummy, well not in that way, he was my pink coloured punching bag! Yeah, that.

   But that pissed me off. Gumball came over and clamped a hand over my mouth and shushed me. Fear written all over his face, his beautiful blue violet eyes watering and shiny, obviously this wasn't a joke to him. I slapped his hand away and did what I do best.

   I took my shirt off, ruffled my hair and got to the door opening it and pretended to pull my pants up. "Who is it? We're kinda busy." I said, pretending to be breathless and flushed, damn I was a great as fuck actor. Maybe that should be my new career.... Hmm!

   That's when his scary face loomed over me. Oh Glob. This was the face of a serial killer. Hot, insanely so, but cold, and you can just feel the murderous intent flow off of the dude. "I came to talk to my boyfriend. You better have not just been fucking him. I'll snap you like a twig if you so much as--" His pissed off voice sounded and cut off as I snapped up in his face.

   "Excuse me?! Last time I checked, Gummy can fuck whomever he wants, and considering I'm his boyfriend, you have no fucking right to talk. Capishe? Now scram. I'm going back to fuck my hot as fuck boyfriend. Buh-bye!" I then slammed the door shut in that fuckers face.

   I turned around and saw Bubba staring at me with wide eyes, which were filling up, and dropping tears every second. "D-Did you just tell him we're dating? You lied to him! He is gonna be so mad at me! Marshall Lee! Why would you do that?!" Gumball gasped and clutched at his head, looking panicked.

   I raised an eyebrow lazily. "I did. If need be, I'll pretend to be until that stupid ass leaves you alone. Kay? Kay.... I'm crashing here for tonight. I call your room. Night." With that I left and headed up to his room. I plopped down onto his bed and fell asleep after hearing a sigh and feeling the bed dip, as a back was pressed against mine. This is gonna be an interesting night.

                                           -_~Gumball's P.O.V.~_-

   I woke up with arms encircled around me. Huh.... I mentally shrugged and nuzzled the chiseled chest under my cheek. I was so tempted to kiss it, but then I remembered who it was.

   SHIT!

   I struggled to leave his grasp, but his arms held me tighter against his cool, beautiful and pale chest. You've gotta be kidding me. Marshall Lee and I were laying in bed together, both practically half naked and everything. Globdamn James for being a prick and showing up. Making my heart flutter as Marshall seemed to get jealous.

   Is that weird? I was so happy to see him get jealous. But, I dunno. It's awkward knowing the man I loved and beat me, breaking me, and the man I had a serious problematic relationship with were arguing over a little guy with pink hair, who called himself Gumball. Who'd want someone like that?

   Whatever. I needed to get up and get to work. I sighed and kissed his chest, surprisingly enough, he didn't cringe, and cry out in shock...in fact, Marshall Lee moaned quietly and dug his nails lightly into my hips, which caused a low whimper like moan to escape from me, my lips still pressed against his chest.

   I heard him chuckle, and his chest rumbled. Damn was this man sexy, or what? I shyly looked up at his face and saw a huge smirk plastered to his face, his pointed eyeteeth were almost fang like, and poked from the top of his mouth. His eyes still closed as he murmured some girls name, I think it was Lyssa or something.

   Well ouch. That hurt. Stupid fucker. I growled and bit his chests' skin, not being gentle either, as he squirmed and gasped, his eyes flying open, a low groan ripping through his lips. He sent his pointed glare downwards to me.

   "You fucking prick! That hurt!" He growled at me.

   "Well, I guess that groan was from displeasure." I murmured innocently, smiling against his skin, resisting the urge to lick where I bit cheekily, but, just to piss him off, I kissed it gently as I sat up, and pulled the blankets off, going into my closet to grab my uniform for today. Ah, work. How lovely it was.

   "Get up and get ready, you have to take me to work." I said and turned around. I arched an eyebrow as his back faced me, the blanket pulled back up to his elbows, it looked like he was shivering so I rolled my eyes and went over, grabbing the cover and yanking it off and skipping to the bathroom to get changed. Stupid Marshall. Maybe wear clothes if you're that co-- Oh my Glob he wasn't....was he?

   Please tell me he wasn't doing that in my poor bed. Oh my beds innocent eyes! ....my innocent eyes! Oh heavens! I'd have to burn my bed if he got anything on it....

   I walked back to my room and kicked him. "Stop jerking stuff and let's go, you freaking pervert. I don't care, don't tell me cause I won't listen." was all I said before throwing clothes at him and going downstairs to get breakfast.

   Today was gonna be so much fun...

____________________________________________________

A//N: Hey there guys! how's it going? Yeah... I might get a cat. Just wanted to brag. Yeah.

-LaurBear<3<3