The New Girl

Veronica Smoak lived in Ivy town for about three years now and needs to move to LA but is not planning on buying a whole, new apartment for herself. Instead she is just looking for a apartment or a living area with some roommates and commans sharing stuff. She has to move to LA again due to her company. She owns a billion dollar company called Smoak tech. The life of America basically runs on her tech and other devices. Electronic locks, watches, doors,laptops, TV's etc all of the basic as well as prior needs.
She knew thousands of her friends living in LA but somehow reached out to Matt, her high school buddy. He asked her to come by s soon as possible so that she could meet his other roommates as well.
It was a Saturday morning and she had just landed in LA, met her BG (bodygaurd) and went straight to address of the loft that Matt gave her.

She reached the place, gently knocked on the door. She was kinda nervous if all of his friends would like her and that would accept her as their new roommate?
She was also excited to meet Matt. She loved him so much for doing this for her .
Matt opened the door...
Oohh maaayy ggoooodd!!!
Veronicaaaa you look Smoakkin hot not gonna lie😅
How are you??
Come in please!
V: I'm great matt! It's Soo great to see you again!
M: Soo I hear Smoak Tech's doing amazing and I'm so glad to hear that!!

And their chats went on for at least an hour when it was about time Nessa and JR just came upstairs to get somethings.
Jr: ohh hello! I did not know we had some guests over!
Hello I'm JR! Nice to meet you! I know who you are and I am a huge fan🖤
Roni: ohh thank you so much !
Nessa: hello! I am Vanessa Merrell.
Pleasure meeting you 💜
Roni: you too
Roni turned to Matt and asked,
Roni: so there are more two guys to go right!?
Matt: yeah. Alex and Aaron
Alex just enters through the door.
Matt: Alex meet Roni, veroni-
Alex: OOMFG!!
I AM A HUGE FAN OF YOURS!!
I LOVE YOUR WORK AND I HONOR YOUR PASSION FOR SUCH A COMPANY AT THIS AGE !
I AM HONESTLY GONNA PASS OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! OMG
OMG
OMG!!!
Roni: ummm!!
Hiii, I am happy to see your excitement! I would be pleased if you guys accept my request to be a part of this loft family!
Alex: ohh for me , you are in!!!
Aaron comes in through the garage.
Aaron's eyebrows shoot up as soon as he sees Roni in their living room, he has always watched her vlogs and looked up to her work as she was just like him in her passion and vlogging skills🖤
Aaron: hello!
I am Aaron! Pleased to meet you here!
Matt: yeah we just waiting for you and Alex so we can start with a little question answer for her on basis of which we'll think if you are fit to be our sixth and the last roommate here!