What would Aaron do?

It was a sunny afternoon. All the loft mates where in their room when Matt knocked Aaron's.
M: Hey man, you wanna come play Mario Cart?
A: Sure just a second.
M: Okay. I'll get the settings on and call JR.
A: okay.
*Matt went in the living room and adjusted a few settings for them to play on the TV. Aaron and JR joined a few minutes later. JR and Matt had called aaron to play but also so talk regarding Roni. They knew he clearly had feelings for her but was hesitating. They felt the need to push him further or else Kian Lawley would take over. Not that they had any problems with, it's just that they knew aaron has been dreading this moment for a long time now and needs a push.*
M: Oh hey! Where's Roni?
Any idea?
JR: Nope! No idea.
A: oh I think she went at the boys'loft, to meet Kian. I hear they have gotten significantly closer. *He had a bit of a bitter tone to his sentence.*
M: Oh don't think they should get along.
A: Oh and why is that may I ask? If that's something that's gonna make Roni happy, I think she deserves it.
JR: Dude, that's what we've been trying to tell you, times like these don't come very often. You gotta take what's in front of you.
A: What if she doesn't feeling the same or anywhere close to what I'm thinking?
M: Aaron, man look, if your gonna keep thinking about that, it's not gonna take you anywhere!
A: Have you two called me here for that? I'm leaving!
M: No no! Dude stay! Just play, we won't talk about it.
*They cut the topic but could see Aaron's mind still fixating on the same. They knew they are gonna have to do something about that before the situation gets out of hand. And that was when they thought of an idea and a loft meeting (secret) without letting aaron and Roni know anything.

it was around 6 pm when Aaron decided to go for a run and Roni wasn't even home. that was the perfect time to call in a secret loft meeting. They managed to get Alex and Nessa out in the backyard and briefed them up with the sole motive of this meeting. And so the brainstorming started.

M: Okay so just a reminder we don't have all the time we want. We have to rush this up because i don't want Roni to over the boy's place all day chatting away with Kian!

JR:Yeah!

M: I mean no hate towards Kian, he is an incredible man. Just not the right one for Roni. I love that man. Never did anything to me. Just i want RonRon to happen so bad! And i don't want Aaron to loose the moment and regret it for the rest of his life. 

so... Any ideas?

Nessa: Well, i was thinking we could trick Aaron into playing Truth or dare with us and some how manage to dare him to make a tiktok with Roni. But the tiktok will be chosen by us and it would be the one where a person kisses their best friend. Because frankly speaking, all they need is a little push and this should do it.

Alex: Okay... Sounds like a plan to me. But can't we just dare Aaron to kiss her. Why do we have to trick him into making a tiktok. I mean i don't even encourage that!

*JR and Matt crack up*

Nessa: Yeah, about that...

* There is dead silence among them. Whenever Nessa says those word, nothing good could be hoped.*

Nessa: I've kind of always wanted to open a social media account for us, The Loft. So maybe i could open a tiktok account for us...? And a RonRon conformation video would be the perfect opening one!!

Alex: No, No, No, No, NO-

JR; I mean, she's not wrong!

Alex: No! Not you too JR?! But if we open a tiktok account as a group, we are gonna have to maintain it! And maintaining it would include, making tiktoks, thinking, filming, editing and posting them! REGULARLY!

Nessa: Well, Yeah... But c'mon! It's six of us! We can atleast post one per week and maybe increase gradually...?

Alex: Oh no! No increasing! One per week. And maybe gradually decrease and shut down. Okay?!