The First(?)Meeting

April,2019 :

Swirling the spoon inside his coffee-mug,Seokjin inhaled deeply.He leaned against the armchair that he had bought specially for his new apartment as he kept staring at the huge garden in middle of the housing-complex.

Seokjin really likes his new surrounding. He had always dreamt to live in such a quiet and calming atmosphere which he never had the opportunity to get in Seoul before.

Stirring the coffee,he turned his head to take a look at his living room.There were two beanbags, a small couch,a dinner table that was standing alone at the corner of the room and ofcourse,a number of labeled boxes here and there.

A complete mess;just the way Seokjin hates the most! But,he had no choice. It was quite tough to shift in the new apartment on his own.

It'd take at least a week to make this apartment a proper home.

Seokjin took a sip of his warm coffee and sighed at the bittersweet taste.It was an important day for him;if not the most important one.After so many years of hard work, he was finally going to start his life as a professor.

The blonde smiled at the thought. It was his childhood dream to be a professor like his maternal uncle.He loved to learn new things and naturally wanted to be the mediator for other's learning too.

The doorbell of his apartment rang and Seokjin startled a bit.He checked the wall clock inside the living room.

Almost 6:30 am.

Seokjin's eyebrows furrowed. Who came to meet him at that early hour in the morning?!

Putting the mug on the armrest,Seokjin got up from his armchair and headed towards the door as the doorbell chimed once again.

'Must be someone really impatient!'

When he opened the door,the first thing that caught his eyes was a cute button nose.

There was a boy in tracksuits infront of him,must be a teenager or maybe in his early 20's.He was a short guy;really short compared to Seokjin.

The boy nervously licked his lips and ran his right hand through his silver locks;pushing them backwards.

Seokjin realized that he had been staring at the stranger for too long.Maybe he made the poor boy nervous.

He cleared his throat.

-"Umm..How may I help you, Mr...?"

It was then that the boy finally smiled and his eyes instantly hid under his eyelids;creating the shape of crescent moon.

"Park Jimin.... You can call me just Jimin,though. Actually, I'm your neighbor.",the smaller chirped.

Seokjin smiled as well.

-"Oh! Nice to meet you Jimin! Please come inside..."

"I wish I could but,I just came back from the gym and you know....(I) really need to take a shower.And then making breakfast, getting ready for work.....so many things to do!",Jimin trailed.

"I just saw you at your balcony while I was coming back from gym.So,I thought.... as I'll be busy the whole day,It'd be best to give these to you now only.",he smiled once again;gesturing at a small basket in his hands.

Jimin handed the basket to Seokjin and the blonde accepted with his angelic smile.

-"That's so sweet of you, Jimin! Thank you so much! I wish you could come now,but I won't pressurize you if you're in a hurry.By the way,my name is Kim Seokjin.I guess you can call me hyung."