Cherished

[  M  ]

August, 2016 :

It was not a situation that he was used to with at all. Not something he had ever done before or had ever imagined to do. Not something he would've ever dared to let happen in his sane mind.

That was all Seokjin could think when Taehyung, a boy three years younger than him whom he had met that very night,unfastened the last button of his cream colored dress shirt.

Yes. Definitely not something he would have been doing if he was sane at that moment.

But his sanity doesn't seem to exist when it comes to this extremely charming,enticing stranger of his.

One look of the other and he could feel his insides burning in a weird feeling that he had never felt before.

One touch and he was crumbling beneath the younger, being way more vulnerable than he should be infront of a complete stranger, leaving himself entirely at the boy's mercy.

Seokjin moaned, marveling at the way the younger was delivering swift kitten licks on his collarbone as he slowly uncovered his bare torso.

"Tae-...Taehyung~",he whimpered,gasping under his breath when Taehyung pushed him by his shoulders,making him land on his back.

Taehyung sat on Seokjin's hips.
Peppering soft kisses on the older's bare chest, Taehyung soon shifted his attention towards his dark pink,pebbled buds.

He licked the right one twice,swirling his warm tongue around the perked up nipple before sucking on it.

"Ah! Taehyung!",Seokjin released a breathy moan,biting on his own lip to suppress any obscene noises.

The younger sucked on his bud harder than before while his left hand rubbed and pinched the other one.

His right hand traveled down towards Seokjin's thighs,stroking one of them softly before sliding in between.

The older yelped,left hand fisting a bunch of the other's red,silky hair as the right one grabbed at his shoulder.

Taehyung released Seokjin's, now red and swollen bud,only to bring his lips towards the brunnete's.

Seokjin hummed in the steamy kiss,trailing his hands down Taehyung's back,sliding them under the younger's shirt to trace the contour and caress the muscles over there.

The younger pulled away and stared at Seokjin's eyes,which were clouded with want and desire.

"You sure?",he rasped,gulping at Seokjin's panting, messy sight beneath himself.

The older's chest heaved. Thumbing at Taehyung's lips in a sloth motion, he nodded.

Taehyung got up, hands hastily working over his own clothes while rushing to his own travel bag which was lying at a corner of the sofa.

'Breath in, breath out. Relax... Relax!', Seokjin reminded himself as he stared at the ceiling above himself, exhaling shaky breaths, a mixed sense of nervousness and anticipation overwhelming him to the core.

A soft whimper slipped out of his lips when he felt the younger coming back at his previous place.

"I'm gonna ask you again...", the deep voice sounded a bit concerned.

"Are you sure you want to-"

"Do it Tae!",Seokjin whined.

"Please I'm- God~ I'm going to lose my mind!"

His cheeks blushed at the sound of Taehyung's chuckle, causing him to whine even more.

The younger slid his fingers under his waistband and Seokjin could feel the spot burning.