Tonight

August, 2016 :

Soft and little sighs echoed inside the narrow Kitchenette as the storm intensified outside of the cottage.

Seokjin shuddered when a large hand trailed from his nape to his chest,sliding it's way towards his back.

He hummed and cupped the person's face with both of his hands whose soft lips were merging with his own by each and every passing moment.

His stranger's hand caressed his lower back,slowly and ever so subtly pulling him closer as their lips planted a few more little pecks on his supple ones before concentrating on his jaw and chin.

Seokjin whimpered,a small,quiet sound that made the other nip his jaw.He gasped as Taehyung's teeth came in contact with his delicate skin.

The younger's right thumb kept caressing his cheek,his fingers entangling with Seokjin's brown locks.

"T-taehyung...",Seokjin exhaled as the boy started pampering his lean neck with his warm lips.

His legs squeezed Taehyung's thighs between themselves, hands gripping the younger's shoulders and neck as he lolled back his head.

Taehyung's left hand engulfed his waist and pulled him with a slight force,resulting their bodies to collide with each other.Seokjin responded by wrapping his legs around the younger's hips.

The red haired boy cupped Seokjin's face,tilting his head downwards, capturing the plump lips once again while making his way out of the kitchen.

The kiss soon broke when Taehyung settled the older on the pristine bed.Both of them exhaled sharply,noses touching as their hot breaths fanned over each other's lips.

It took the younger only a few seconds to lean in for another kiss,but this time, Seokjin ducked down his head,nibbling on his own lips.

Taehyung gulped and planted a soft kiss on the older's forehead.

"I can stop if you want me to,Seokjin...",he muttered against Seokjin's temple and the other looked up at him.

Taehyung smiled, kissing the tip of Seokjin's nose,he murmured,-"We don't have to-"

But he was shushed by the older's lips before he could even complete his sentence.His eyes fluttered close and his hands cradled Seokjin's head as he kissed back with equal fervor, his lips mashing the other's way more intensely than before.

Taehyung gave Seokjin's lower lip a soft bite,licking it afterwards.This made Seokjin whimper and coil his arms around the younger's neck, pulling him down,wanting him to be closer.

The younger obliged, kneeling infront of Seokjin as he kept savoring the taste of his luscious pair of lips.

His hands traced Seokjin's sides before he slid them under the dress shirt he was wearing.

Seokjin shivered,lips pushing the younger's in an endearing protest.He whined and grasped the front of Taehyung's shirt as the younger's warm hands roamed all over his torso sensuously.

They kept moving their heads in different angles,sucking at each other's lips feverishly while the heavy rain was still pouring over the roof.

"Ah~",the older breathed out a soft moan when Taehyung's thumbs rubbed his sensitive nipples.

Taehyung took the opportunity to invade his tongue inside Seokjin's warm mouth,stroking and tasting every nook and corner as the older shuddered and moaned.

He pinched and flicked Seokjin's perked buds,dragging out little, melodious sounds from his throat which were something between whimpers and whines.

His left hand slid behind,stroking the other's back with his fingertips and kneading it soothingly,making the older as much comfortable as he could.

He licked Seokjin's upper lip,biting down on the lower one before proceeding towards the pale neck that was begging to be marked.

Seokjin withered, his heartbeat quickening at the way Taehyung was planting hot,wet kisses on his neck; nibbling, licking and sucking on the skin,making him a moaning mess.

As the younger's right hand reached at the front of his shirt and his fingers became engaged in unfastening the first button, Seokjin's breath hitched in his throat.

"W-wait.",he exhaled in between a number of shaky breaths.

Taehyung looked up with concerned eyes,but not before grazing his teeth upon Seokjin's Adam's apple.

"Do you want me to stop?",he whisper-asked,hand still caressing the other's back.

"N-no...",Seokjin answered genuinely,face flushed as he tilted his head to the side.

"Oh God,no Taehyung! It's just...",his voice faded as he contemplated on whether he should word out his thoughts or not.

"What is it?!",the younger's warm voice soothed his mind,the hand which was trying to unbutton his shirt a few moments ago,was now caressing his cheek with it's knuckles.

"It's just.... I'm....I've",he gulped and ducked down his head once again.

"I've never....never done this before...",he mumbled.

He found his face being tipped up by the younger, who was now looking at him in awe,those sharp brown orbs diluted and glowing, boring into his own,gazing right into his soul.

Taehyung licked his own lips."So...?",his low,velvety voice rumbled,sending shivers down the older's spine,making him visibly quiver.

"Are you scared?",he asked,kissing Seokjin's cheek in such a sweet way,that the older finally smiled.

Seokjin shook his head as a 'no'.

-"Then...?"

The older frowned,pursing his lips.What exactly was he supposed to tell Taehyung?!That he was making himself way too self conscious? That he didn't want to ruin the younger's night by being an oh so sensitive and nervous virgin?!

"Listen....Seokjin..?",Taehyung breezed, grabbing and pulling Seokjin by his waist,making the elder straddle him.

Seokjin went along with his actions, tightening his arms around the younger's neck instinctively.

"I won't...do anything that would hurt you. I...won't hurt you,alright?",the younger assured and entrapped Seokjin's bottom lip in between his own lips for a mere second.

"You're way too precious to be treated in a harsh way,Seokjin. I can't hurt you...I just can't.",he pecked the other's lips once again.

"But...if you're still uncomfortable... If you're still scared,then I won't force you.Nobody is going to force you, Seokjin..."

"I don't want you to do this if you can't trust me,which is...quite natural...",the boy tried to lighten up the mood by chuckling a little.

Seokjin swallowed, leaning in to seal both of their lips together, sighing as the younger reciprocated with the same energy and passion like before.

"I...",Taehyung whispered against his lips drowsily."Seokjin, I don't want you to regret this night..."

The older smiled,exhaling a small puff of breath as he found himself whispering back,-"Taehyung...I don't want to waste this night..."

-------