Chapter 3

Me and Zake pulled in front of Issac's house. He lived in a huge bungalow. Issac's dad was a lawyer and his mom was a well established actress.
That explains this lavishness. But our loaded boy Issac was a spoiled rich kid. Calling him spoiled would be an understatement. Once he got caught dealing drugs in the school premises and so he was suspended. Although the story didn't spread far because his dad fed a good amount of money to the principle to save his reputation. He even got called back into the school to continue his studies. But guess, Issac was already bored with the school thing.

I wonder what Wenessa saw in him?

Maybe love really is blind.

After escaping the overprotective security, I knocked on the front door.
The camera detected us.

Surprisingly, Issac was the to open the door. He held a champaign bottle in one hand and used the other to support himself against the door. His blond hair was disheveled. Red veins covered almost whole of his eyeballs. But somehow the ocean blue of his eyes managed to peek from underneath the wild red veins. Dark circles surrounded them as if like little kids, god himself bordered them with black crayon just to make them look more defined.

How many girls like butterflies flew around this prepossessing flower just to have a taste of its sweet nectar. But now he looked wilted and so he was no longer wanted by anyone. This is how the world is.

A second later another blonde head poped out from underneath his arm. I looked down to find Claire bent a little, forcibly trying to have a look of the uninvited strangers.

"What are you doing here?" Issac said in a husky voice frowning, finally breaking the sclience.

"We have something to discuss with you",I said firmly.

He yawned, clearly a sign of how disinterested he was," As you can see I busy now, you can come later." He's said smirking down at Claire, slyly returned it.

Oh poor girl! His gonna leave you anyway when he gets what he wanted, he'd throw you away like a trash.
I knew Issac very well that's what he did with every girl. He hung out with them, made them believe the TV they were the center of his world and when they finally started believing in him and eventually gave in. He just moved on, like nothing happened.

With that he proceeded to close the door on our face. Zake put his toe in front to stop the door from closing and then held the door firmly with his hand.

"When she said we wanted to discuss something we then we gotta discuss it NOW!" Zake said dangerously lowering his voice. Even I feared this part of Zake.

Issac hastily stepped back , frowning a little. Then said smiling " Hey man ! Calm down went did I say I didn't wanted to discuss it NOW . I do whatever the Queen orders." Giving me a smirk he strodded back in his living room with Claire following him like a lost puppy.

I and Zake followed him . Not much to my surprise his living room was huge with all luxurious furniture covering almost whole of the house.

He sat on the couch with Claire on his lap. He mentioned us to sit across the table.

"So I wanted to talk about that nightmare." I began.

Realisation drowned upon his features. He mentioned Claire to go back his room. Claire angrily stomped upstairs not before giving me a murderous glare. I responded by rolling my eyes which seemed to agitate her anger more. I loved her expression.

"You mean the night me and you had you know......" he trailed smirking at me evily. I never felt more disgusted my life than what I felt now. I wanted to jump across the table and scratch that smirk off his face.