Chapter 9

My butt bones made a sharp contact with the ground. Ouch!! Solid against solid. I ounced in pain. Is my ass paralysed?

I rubbed my butt trying to ease the pain. My eyes were still directed towards the ground eye cursing it when I saw a tall shadow approaching me. Searching for its owner I looked up.

Those eyes were exactly the ones I met above near the window. But this time my eyes roamed all over his face. He was surely one of God's masterpieces. Everything about him screamed perfection, from his head to toes. His soft looking hair messily  stayed up on his head. His ever so gorgeous grey eyes. Then My eyes settled on his lip prieceing. He had perfect body to go with it and one of his arms was completely filled with tattoos. He wore white shirt with worn out black jeans.

But nonetheless looks won't deceive me
Facts remain facts
And the fact is
He is a
Jerk!

As if he heard me and extended his gloved hand towards me to take. I scrunched my face but then reached forward to accept it. Maybe he had banged the window instinctively on my face. Maybe I'll consider to forgive him for his immaturity.

It was only a second before our hand would have made contact that he withdrew his hand sending me back on the ground with a loud thud.

What the hell?

Boy do you have a death wish?