The new girl in town

Jouko was happy and sad about it being the weekend. Happy that she didn't have to go to school but sad that she wasn't able to play her games. So instead she went to hang around the town of Morioh with Kunio. They spent the time walking around and buying drinks from the vending machines.
"So is this all we will do today?" Kunio asked getting a bit bored.
"I guess unless we go to yours and Rohan-sensei will let me play games to annoy my pap." She laughs a bit at the stupid feud they had. It just made the small boy groan.
"You know my papi wont allow that if he knows ahead of time." He took a sip of his drink as he looked up at her.
"Suuuuurrrrreeee. Because the war of Rohan Kishibe vs Josuke Higashikata-Nijimura is never gonna end so basically he will do anything to piss him off!" She teased.

They had walked to the stores when Jouko noticed someone staring at the map looking quite confused. She went to her seeing if she could help.
"Hey you alright?" She asked making the girl jump a little and look at her.
"Oh Hello!" She said in her best Japanese but a hint of a accent was in her voice.
"You okay there? You look lost? Are you new here?" She asked. The girl waved a bit and nodded with a bit of a blush on her cheeks.
"Yes I'm struggling to understand the Japanese on the sign sadly." She laughs awkwardly feeling embarrassed by the situation.
"Oh I see! Where are you looking to go?" She looks at the map wanting to help while Kunio just watched the girls.
"I'm looking for some people. Mr Hirose and Mr Higashikata." Her accent coming out more when she spoke their names. Jouko and Kunio look at her suprised.
"You mean Josuke Higashikata and Koichi Hirose?" Kunio asked just to double check. The girl nodded. They looked at each other a bit cautious.
"Get your stand out just incase" Jouko whispered to the small boy. He agreed with her.
"StopRewind!" He spoke as a green aura surrounded him and a small green creature appeared from him looking straight at her. The girl just looked confused as if she couldn't see the stand at all.
"Why did you say that?" She asked completely clueless. Jouko looked at her and realised she wasn't lying about not seeing Kunio's stand.
"Wait I don't think she can see him" She said the boy. The girl seems to realise.
"Oh wait you are stand users?" She asked.
"Yes we are and we wanna know why you are looking for Josuke and Koichi??" Jouko gets defensive as Phantom appears behind her geting into a fighting pose.
"Hey calm down! I'm with the speedwagon foundation!" She showed evidence to prove this, calming the two stand users down.
"You are very lucky! I'm Josuke's daughter Jouko." She looked over at Kunio. "Not hard to guess for him." She laughs at the boy causing him to huff.
The girl looks at her "So you are a Joestar?" Jouko nodded. "Wow I finally meet a Joestar!" She giggles causing Jouko to blush a little.
"Yes yes I'm a Joestar now shhhhh! Another stand user could hear you." She hand used Phantom to cover the girls mouth as she looked around to check to make sure they were safe.
"Right we will take you to them but no funny business or fangirling we like to keep quiet about who we really are." Jouko had warned before finally uncovering her mouth and gets her to follow them.

They start to walk down the street to the Nijimura household as Kunio texted Koichi to get him to meet them there.
"So I didn't get your name." Jouko said being a bit curious. The girl blushes.
"Oh sorry! My name is Maria Zeppeli! I'm originally from Italy! Thats why my Japanese is so bad.." She awkwardly laughs with a cute Italian giggle. Something started to eat at the back of her mind when she heard that surname. She had heard it before but she could exactly remember where.