Vampires are real?

Meanwhile

In the Grand Morioh Hotel Maria, Socca and Mista were talking more about the reasons they visited the small town in Japan.
"I don't get why come when you know you will die for a Joestar?" Socca asked finding the idea strange. Maria just rolled her eyes as Mista groaned.
"It's in my right of being a Zeppeli.. when it was discovered I was naturally talented in using Hamon it sealed my fate." She answered as she used her handheld tablet to go through information.
"I don't get it! I couldn't do it. Do you have a crush on Jouko or something?" She asked causing Maria to blush. Mista then stepped in.
"Right Socca that's enough. No more questions okay!" He ordered her. She just used her stand causing him to get more annoyed. "And not using Paid in Exposure to make us forget about this!" That caused the young teen the whine and huff with her arms crossed.
"Listen Sir I was gonna head out to do some work. I can take Socca with me if you need a break?" Maria said as she stood up. Mista nodded.
"Please. I need to feed Sex Pistols anyway." He said as he summoned his little stand around him.
"Come on Socca you are coming with me." She ordered, she just got up in a huff and left with the older teen.

They walked around town for a while when finally Socca talked again.
"So apart from dying why else are you here? I saw you looking at a strange mask on your tablet." She said curiously. The teen looked away with a cough.
"Listen I don't want you worry but I also know you have a stand... some Stone masks were stolen from the Speedwagon Foundation... they turn people into... Vampires..." She went quiet. Socca looked in shock.
"Vampires are real???" She gasped. Maria just laughed a bit.
"Funny you say that since your are quarter Vampire." She let the Hamon spark up on her hand to tease her. Socca's jaw dropped in even more shock at that matter.
"What the fuck???" She just blurted out.
"Language." Maria replied. "Listen these stone masks in the wrong hands is bad... thats how your grandfather became so powerful.."
"I heard he was a bad person..." Socca sighed.
"Well.. the people that made the masks were called the Pillar men... my grandfather... Caesar Zeppeli died fighting one... he sacrificed himself for a Joestar.." She looked down, she had already made peace with her own death.
"So lets get these masks back and kill some vampires!" The young teen said ready for a fight. Maria was surprised by that.
"Well.. It might be dangerous. Most likely these vampires have stands you know." She tried to warn her but it didn't seem to work.

That's when she bumped into someone. She looked to see Kunio and Daisuke, she was shocked. Socca growls as she saw the blonde.
"Hey you was the fucker that damaged the limo!" She went to attack him with her stand when Kunio stopped her.
"He is good guy now don't hurt him!" He had reversed the moment Socca had punched him.
"What was that?" She looked around confused. Kunio chuckled a bit as pulled a pen.
"That was my stand! Now back off before I stab you with a pen!!" He snapped making Maria and Socca back away. Daisuke held him back.
"Sorry about him, we just fought a stand user and when she wouldn't answer us Kunio just stabbed her hand with a pen.." Daisuke whined a bit as he calmed Kunio down. Maria looked around.
"Where is Jouko?" She asked just to get a teasing look from Socca casuing her to groan.
"She went to the cemetery." Daisuke said.
"Right well I have to go Vampire hunting so bye." She tried to walk past when Daisuke stopped her.
"Vampire you say?" He gave her a smirk.