History repeating

They had gotten to the house with Koichi following behind them 20 minutes later.
"What is this about? It's usually important to have someone from the foundation to visit in person." Koichi looked at Maria who seemed to be struggling to find the Japanese words she needs.
"She is from Italy." Jouko said to the older man. He got a idea as he started to speak Italian.
"Madame I'm sure this is serious to have you come here" He said to her making her feel more comfortable to speak.
"Mr Hirose. I was sent here to work along side a Joestar, but since you was stationed here I was sent to meet up with you requested by Jotaro Kujo himself, so that I can be situated in my new role!" She said in her native language bring out her true voice which was quite adorable.
"I guess because he knows I have experience with the Italian language." Koichi said as he looked at Josuke and Jouko. "Well anyway they are the Joestars you would have been sent to meet." He pointed to them. Maria looked at them a little shyly. The Jojos bowed to her politely causing her to smile.
"So does that mean you don't have to go away again???" Kunio asked giving a big hug to the small man.
"I'm not going anyway don't worry!" He tried to calm the boy down. He started to explain what was said to him to the others as they didn't understand what she had spoken.
Jouko seemed confused by it all, she knew she was a Joestar but yet deep down she didn't feel like one. The fact her stand drained life then save lives made her feel like she wasn't meant to be part of the family but yet the Star birthmark on her back didn't lie. She had Joestar blood in her veins.

Later on the adults were talking to Maria alone for seemed like forever. They had kicked the teens out the room causing them to get bored.
"What do you think this is all about?" Kunio asked Jouko. She looked up at him.
"Well I have heard that surname before. Zeppeli. When I was told stories about my grandpa fighting these guys they were called the pillar men I think anyway." She was trying to remeber them as best she could.
"Strange." He added.
Finally they walked out of the room and Maria slowly walked over to Jouko.
"So you stay with Jojo and Kun and Ill help you improve your Japanese while you are here." Koichi to her in Italian with only the kids being able to pick out their nicknames from the conversation.
"I think the foundation is insane for doing what they did and dragging my little girl into this. I'm gonna punch Jotaro next time I see him." Josuke mumbled under his breath ad he watch the kids start to talk to her.

"So you staying with us?" Jouko asked Maria hoping she would understand.
"I'm staying in Morioh but I'm at the Hotel." She managed to say.
"So how does this work if you aren't a stand user? Like why are you with us?" She asked to the Italian still wondering what this was all about. Josuke jumped in to save the girl from explaining.
"We will talk this later Jojo, but for now don't tell your father about this. Just say that Maria is a exchange student that made friends with. That is for both of you."
The kids groan. They had to go with everything their whole lives without question. Mostly as born stand users it didn't help as much.
They stayed their as the watch the adults walk back into the other room to discuss this more leaving Jouko, Kunio and Maria alone.
"Wait do I have to keep it from my dad too?" Kunio question causing Jouko to laugh.
"Kun he will use heaven's door on her the minute you step into the house no way we can hide it from him!" They just start to laugh.
Deep down Jouko knew something about the new girl felt familar but she just couldn't put her finger on it. We was just gonna have to wait and see.