26. Forest to My Deer

Even though it's not 100% the story that was requested, I hope you'll like it.

A little shorter than usual.

Enjoy🙃.
_______________________________________

Will was determined to get a tattoo ever since he discovered an artist's Instagram page during the summer. He'd played with the idea before, having liked the general way of self-expression but never got around doing it. So one day when he got fed up with tattoo parlors popping up on every each of his social media feeds, he took a leap of faith and got an appointment to the one everyone was fascinated about.

As he walked into the place, photos of the desired design saved on his phone with feigned confidence his chin practically dropped. Firstly, the interior was neat dark grey, black and crimson colours swirled everywhere he looked and the walls were full of pictures of the artist's previous works. Bells jingled above the chocolate brown door as he closed it behind him, someone came out from the back as they heard the telltale sound.

Will caught the short -but oh my god how hot, Jesus- employee's eyes and realized he should say something.

"Hey, I'm here to get a new tattoo, but I guess that was given since I can't get like a piercing done here..."

The boy before him raised an eyebrow at him, crossing his arms over his chest, rubber gloves sliding against a full yet somehow subtle looking left sleeve.

"I'm sorry, I'm waffling." Will's eyes fell to the ground in momentary embarrassment, he fidgeted with the zipper of his jacket as he mulled over his next words.

"Are you Will Lenney?" The dirty blonde scanned over something that seemed like a tickler.

Apart from the faint music in the background the place was silent, no other customers nor workers seemed to be around. Where the hell was George Andrew then? Not like was complaining or anything, the view was nice as it is but he was promised to get something done here, like within a few hours.

"Yeah." The Geordie nodded for good measure and glanced around once more in hopes of finding the artist.

Before he could something along the lines of 'I'll wait here until Mr. Andrew arrives' or 'Is Mr. Andrew not in right now?' the boy spoke up.

"Alright, take a seat." He motioned at the black leather chair in the right corner and proceeded to turn the 'Open' sign on the door so it displayed 'Closed'.

Will confused beyond repair, carefully lowered himself onto the chair and watched the scene unfold before him. There was no way this dude was the world famous 'G.O.A.', he thought and quickly tried to google him again. Sure, he'd never stumbled upon a picture of the artist before but he'd seen his work and this is not what he'd imagined.

The boy locked the door and managed to disappear again just so he could come back with some germicide, a razor and other necessities. He was faster than anticipated so Will didn't have time to find anything and quickly put his cell away afraid he'd see what he was doing.

"I'm gonna have to see your ID to clarify and then we're almost good to go."

Will raised an eyebrow at that not voicing his accusation about this guy being an assistant just yet.

"I'm clearly of age, fella." He chuckled as he removed his bomber jacket so his forearms were accessible.

Blue eyes rolled in botheration. "Yes, but it's part of the protocol and I'm no amateur. You wanted a tattoo from me so you either follow my rules or leave. It's simple."

So he was G.O.A. Fuck. Will made a mental note not to judge a book by its cover ever again. Now that he noticed, he did have fascinating painting like masterpieces on his left arm, but then again anyone could've done that for him, on the brunette's defence.