German Engineering

Helina would analyze the tank as she says to Rais "So.. what does it do?" as Rais felt skeptical as he replies "It.. protects" Which she curses to herself saying "That thing killed the hunter!" Which Rais says to himself "Scheißa.." he now knows that the now dead hunter wasn't alone, the reputation most likely lowered by this. He simply just said "It is just.. true German engineering." Which he smirked at her and she just looked away, tipping her hat down a bit, and she says "I don't know what that answer means." And she sounded as if she was insulted. Rais just chuckled leaning back to the tank, or rather just hopped on the tank and sat by the hatch.

The draconian would open the gate and gestured to come in, and Helina just marched in as Kückler would be the one driving the Tiger II into the castle or kingdom by this point while Rais is on the tank. Rais could see people rushing to see it from various races, from the generic human all the way to the dwarves, and there is definitely a lot of people in awe . One kid shouts "Can I touch that 'tiger', mommy?" Which the mother replies"No!" And one of the dwarves says "Is that really a 'tiger'? looks like junk to me." Which he chuckled knowing a actual tiger doesn't look like such a thing.

After some driving, the king stood there, rich and mighty compared to the others, his clothing in peak condition, well.. in this time. He analyzed the tank, and says "I see our new guests got here!" He said in a more cheerful tone which made Rais a bit skeptical but took it nonetheless. The king chuckled, and says "I would like to see more friendly faces instead of seeing something dangerous like that." Which Rais nods as he pats the hatch, which led to Kückler, and Kile to be out of the tank and stood directly in front of the tank. The king smirked as he snap his fingers which led to 3 knights on horses would walk up by the side of the king and pointed lances at the three. Helina, and Jacksin realized that they were only 3 of them, which the huntress was about to call out to the king but quickly cut off with Kückler shouting "Hit the deck!" Which the three crawled down as the main gun fired a AP (Armor piercing round) and obliterated one of the knights, armor ineffective, blocking ineffective, it was just a splash of blood and metal by that shot. When the shell fired it quickly followed up by the MG42 firing specifically at the other two knights which they crumbled and screamed in pain for a second until they were quickly dealt with by a few shots to the head while a very small organ spilled out of one of the dead knights, and after some seconds, the firing stopped. Rais gives Kückler the cap as he stands up, people in pure fear, and shock, they could outnumber it but the sheer face that they don't want to die in mere seconds is more than enough to make them too scared to fight.

When that tank fired, it echoed almost across the castle which made other people skeptical. The draconian just had his jaw open, he says "K-King is no-not dead. W-We are foo-fools facing such a monster!" Which some people panicked and ran away from the area. Kückler would climb up the tank as Helina gave the three a enchantment that the others could understand their language. Kückler would shout-speaking "I, Kückler of the 231st Tiger II or.. Captain of the King Tiger, will not be such tools for anyone! We serve Germany, and those who help us!" Which then 2 heroes of the kingdom would arrive at the gate to only find this event, one a very old yet really strong mature man, and the other a more Japanese-Samurai/ninja kind of woman. Both are able to do magic, and both would hear this commotion from the German captain which the samurai spoke in a quite feminine tone "Can you quiet dow-" Which the captain gave her thee stare that gave her chills which she would analyze the thing he was on. The more barbarian man shout out "Oi, stop causing a bloody commotion!" Which Knückler hissed to himself, and analyzed the sides of the Tiger II, which they were far apart from the Tiger which he smirked slightly, and simply stomped on the turret for a bit until it finally begins to slowly turn around towards the two. The samurai unsheathes her Odachi, and the Barbarian unsheathes his gauntlet like hammers which she says to her partner "I'm afraid we can't rush something like that." the barbarian replied "Take care of that user then.." Which she replies instantly saying "That is not the user, I don't sense any aura at all! I don't see any person with the aura to control that thing." Which the barbarian grunted. For so much interacting, the turret already aimed at the two while Knückler has his Luger drawn, and aimed at the barbarians head. Jacksin would stand by the side of the tank and gestured at the two heroes to not provoke them. The samurai hissed not knowing how to defend this innocent people which Kückler would lie saying "You two look important, if you two dare to attack us, you will start a war with our nation, and face the full power of the army!" Although not all of it was a lie, they do have a army, they do have a nation, is just not exactly at this current setting. The barbarian would growl under his breath, until the two finally backed down, sheathing their weapons. The two sat as Knückler has undrawn his Luger, and says "We didn't come here to fight, is more like we've been provoked to fight." Which the two heroes just nodded, although the civilians are glad that they didn't fight them. Rais , and Kile both said at the same time towards saying "Explain of where are we at?" Which the barbarian felt skeptical but didn't try any big actions, and so they will explain everything.