Aftermath

REACHED OVER 200 READSSSS

After a couple minutes has passed, the soldiers moved the corpses out of the road, Rais went up to Kückler, and the rest just chilled.

Kückler says "How,when, and what?" Rais sarcastically laughs as he replies "They started a project since 1940 when I was chosen for this.. experiment really, they managed to do it by the secret of books and phenomenons that occurred in Germany, in-fact, we have a secret base to a portal that leads to lands we do not know of, although we never interacted with it since teams we sent never came back, it was two teams in total so we stopped. What am I? I'm Rais, Ze great German masterpiece, of course there is only one and that is me." Kückler nodded and surprisingly taken this very well due to the fact of them being in fantasy land so he wasn't oddly freaked out.

Helina looked at Rais then to Jacksin and Yorgo saying "Guys, who are this people by this point?" Jacksin replies as his tail sways "Well, they say they are the crew of the king tiger, and they are German so.. German Tigers?" He sounded confused until Yorgo says "Soon when we get to mass produce this Weapons, our kingdom will become one of the main kingdoms for once." The two looked at the dwarf in concern.

Kella stretches as she looks at Joseph with a odd look as she says "I don't know this.. Rais guy but he is oddly.. powerful?" Joseph just stretches and adds "I want to spar him but I don't want to trigger a group of people with technology we do not know of." Kella sighs knowing he could probably be beat by someone not as muscular as him, soon the two heard chattering from Rais and Kückler as Kückler says "They don't know that we have no contact of our fatherland, we are stranded here in a new world that we do not know of, Rais, you are the only man that make them trust us, you are the most advanced thing in this world right now." He nervously nods as he doesn't know how to react well to this situation really. Kella and Joseph looked at each other with confused expressions as she says "Well.. that answers our mysteries but hell, they are still powerful. I'm more than glad that they have no contact with their army." Joseph nods as he adds "We can ambush them." It became a quick dead end by Kella as she replies "No, we will be dead before we even get a chance to be close." Joseph nods slowly.

The engines of the tank begins to start as Roman soldiers followed the tank as it drives forward on the dirt road that will eventually lead to the elf kingdom. Rais went in driving of course as Kückler was in the captains hatch. The crew were quite silent as what we will call now, The heroes, are on the tank.
Now they will travel to the elf forest to reach to the dwarf cave.