Is only a Dream

After slowly getting out of the other side of the castle, Yorgo would take out his trusty map, and says "Bad news, and bad news. We need to travel through the elf kingdom in order to reach to the dwarf cave while it will even take time to reach over there." While Helina looked in disbelief replying "What is so bad with the elf kingdom?!" While Kückler would Sigh knowing, and says "This 'beast' you call is not living, is not even a creature, it is simply put.. war machine." While the group looked confused, and only picked up 'war' except for Yorgo, he is a bit more informative about this stuff but not to the full extent.

Jacksin says to Knückler "So what was that question you got here was about?" Which Knückler responded "Simple, does this fantasy place also have time magic?" As Jacksin just shakes his head while Knückler just sighs.

In a dream of Greit, he saw four unusual girls with their four indistinguishable colors, Red, Yellow, White, and Black, but after some seconds he wakes up as Brum tells him "Hans, ya good?" Which Greit just nods as he begins to wonder about that unexpected dream he just got.

Brum chuckled as he rested, and Rais would talk to Kile saying "So what will you do if we can't get back home?" As Kile just replies "Well, I probably try to smash one of those pointed ear chicks." Which Rais just chuckled while he gets questioned by Kile with the same question that he told Kile of. He replies "Well, I don't know who will love me ya know?" While Brum adds "I may be strong and mighty but you can drive ladies around." Which the four crewmen laughed. It slowly turned dark as Rais says "I-I just want to go home tho, or fight for Germany..!" Which Brum just sighs, adding "It be really good to see our fatherland again." Kile just didn't respond, and same did Greit.

Kella asks Knückler "Well, in simple terms, what is this 'beast' you call a tiger?" Which Knückler took a deep breath, and says "It is called Tiger II or King Tiger Which is one of our strongest tanks in our war, Jagtiger beats in terms of firepower and weight of the Tiger II, it has a barrel capable of piercing through any Ground tank with a easy shot, and has two machine guns or essentially, Anti-Personal." Which Kella just nods in pure confusion as her mind melted in knowledge of trying to acknowledge this immense amount of information. The rest of the group laughed a bit seeing the expression on her face, and she just blushes in embarrassment. Kella felt a bit good seeing how he talked in a more intelligent manner.

The tank stops as Kückler would shout "What is Ze hold up?!" As Rais shouts back "Commandant, enemy forces walking towards us! Total count, possibly 30!" Which Kückler would tell the other five "Negotiate with them, we don't want to cause a war." As the five nodded and hopped off of the tank and approached the small army.

Rais would arm the MG42 by the front hull, as Kückler would arm the MG42 mounted on the turret, the crew looked dead serious as the small army which they are only 10 feet away as Rais turns off the engine. The small army looked like they wear Roman equipment., but accompanied by a wyvern flying around the area for a bit.

The captain or Centurion chuckled looking at the more rather fine ladies which he says "Halt! We require to inspect you, and that 'Beast' of yours!" While Yorgo grin knowing that they are messing with the wrong group. Joseph shouts in a more barbaric tone "Do you think you know who we are?!" Which the Centurion grunted lightly as he says "Dare threaten the empire?!" Which he didn't sound as Menacing as the Barbarian which some romans are amused by the fact that they could see his MENACING aura. Knückler narrowed his eyes as he hears the Centurion say "You have a bunch of men in black with shitty symbols, a dwarf, a huntress, a lizard, a brute, and a beautiful samurai!" Which some of his men chuckled as he says "We will let you pass if you give us all of your women." Which the small army laughs now until Knückler gestured the signal that weapons free. Greit, Brum, and Rais shouts "Fucking traitors!" With the fury that could even match up against bears as they all pull on the trigger.

———————————————————————————
Cliffhanger! Although good news, next part will have mostly fights now.