I Love You

*Makiya's POV*

I woke up to the sound of arguing downstairs. Then, I heard Rayana crying so, I went to check on her first. I changed her diaper and walked downstairs to get some food for her and I heard Prince, Ray, Roc, and Prod talking.

Roc: Ray, you don't deserve Makiya. All the times you cheated on her. And you're still cheating on her. Why are you with her, man? If you don't want her, just leave her.

Ray: I already told you, Roc. Stay the fuck out of my relationship.

Prince: Why should we?! If you make my bestfriend cry again I swear it's gonna be me and you and I'm not playin.

Ray: Shut your Mexican ass up, nigga.

Prod: Just leave if you don't want her. I hate seeing her cry.

I walked down the steps and ran pass them. I couldn't take what I was hearing anymore. Ray was cheating again? But, why? Why would he hurt me when I just had his baby? I fixed Rayana's bottle and fed it to her. About five minutes later, Roc came in.

Roc: Are you okay?

Me: No.

Roc: What's the matter, baby?

Me: Why'd he cheat again? Why right after I had his baby he had to cheat? I just don't get it.

Roc: Neither do I. But, in a few hours, I'm moving out and I want you to come stay with me. I don't want you around Ray.

Me: I don't wanna be around him either.

Roc: Good. Do you need help packing your stuff?

Me: Can you pack Rayana's stuff for me? I'll pack my own clothes.

Roc: Sure. Let me take my little princess and put her in her crib while we pack.

Me: Okay.

We both walked up the steps and Roc went in Rayana's room and I went to Ray's room.

I opened the door and he was laying on the bed listening to music so, I just went straight to my closet with out speaking to him.

I grabbed my suitcases and started throwing clothes and shoes in them

Ray: Why are you packing?

Me:I'm leaving and I'm taking Rayana with me.

Ray: Woah, woah, woah. Did you just say you were taking my daughter?

Me: Yes.

Ray: Please don't take her.

Me: Why not?

Ray: Because...she reminds me of you.

Me: I'll let you see her.

Ray: When?

Me: Ummm...lets see how about Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's and Sunday's?

Ray: That's cool. Where are you going to stay?

Me: With Roc.

Ray: Oh.

Me: Yeah. I better get going. He's probably already in the car.

I started to walk out but then Ray grabbed my arm.

Ray: Can I get a hug?

I gave him a long hug then I kissed him on his cheek and left.

I walked into Rayana's room to see if Roc was in there and he was.

Roc: You ready?

Me: Yeah.

Roc: Okay lets go.

We put all of our stuff in Roc's truck. He had a GMC Terrain. It was pretty spacious.

We drove for what seemed like an hour.

Me: Roc, where the hell are we going? We've been driving for like an hour.

Roc: Actually, it's been 45 minutes. Relax, we're almost there.

I sighed and slumped down in my seat. We continued to ride in silence.

About ten minutes later, we arrived at a beach house.

Me: Roc, this house is amazing. Look how big it is!

Roc: I know. Let's go inside and lay Rayana down.

Me: Okay.

I took Rayana out of het carseat and carried her up to the house while Roc got our suitcases.

Me: You didn't have to get my suitcase. I could have gotten it myself.

Roc: I wanted to.

Roc reached in is pocket, pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. I walked in and was extremely taken back. This house was beautiful. I had never seen anything like it. Then Roc came and stood by me.

Roc: You like?

Me: I love.

Roc: Haha. I knew you would. Come, lets lay Rayana in her room.

Me: Okay.

We walked to Rayana's room which was by mine and his, and layed her down.

Roc: What do you wanna do now?

Me: Lets watch movies.

Roc: Okay.

We went in the living room and watched Friday. That's the most funniest movie ever. Then, I heard Rayana whining so we paused the movie and I went to check on her. She just needed to be changed.

After I changed her, I went back in the living room to finished the movie but, Roc surprised me when he just kissed me out of nowhere. And I kissed back.

Roc: I love you, Makiya. I always have.

Me: I love you too, Roc. I love you too.