Should I?

Roc Royal POV~

Makiya: Why didn't you tell me sooner? *tears streaming down her eyes and pain in her voice*

Roc: Baby, I'm sorry. Stop crying because I have some more news.

Makiya: Good or bad...?

Roc: Good.

Makiya: Well, get on with it.

Roc: You're coming with us.

Makiya: Well, is Ray gonna be there?

Roc: Makiya you know he is. He's apart of Mindless Behavior.

Makiya: Yeah. It's just that I'm still hurting over everything he did, you know.

Roc: I know baby. *checks time* We better get outta here. We gotta start having family time.

Makiya: lol Okay.

I grabbed Makiya's hand and we walked out to the car. I helped her get in and I closed her door. I got in and started the car and Kiya's favorite song came on 'I Remember' by Keyshia Cole and she started singing along.

Makiya: *singing* I remember when my heart broke. I remember when I screamed I hated you. But somehow deep inside I'm still in love with you.

Roc: You must really like this song.

Makiya: Yup.

*Skipping to the day they leave for the tour*

Nobody POV~

Roc: Kiya! Lets go!

Kiya: I'm coming!

Roc, Princeton, Prodigy and Ray Ray were all waiting in Roc's living room for Makiya and Makenzie. When they finally arrived in the living room, Ray kept staring at Kiya.

Kiya: What are you staring at, Ray?

Ray: Huh?....Oh, nothing. Can I see Rayana please?

(A/N Roc and Kiya never got around to changing Rayana's name so they decided to keep it as Rayana.)

Kiya: Sure. *Hands him the baby*

Ray: *playing with the baby and making her laugh* Hey daddy's princess.

Rayana turns and points to Roc and says "Dwaddy." Ray looks towards Makiya and Roc.

Ray: Makiya, can I speak to you outside for a minute?

Kiya: Sure.

Roc looks at Kiya and she gives him the nod that means she's gonna be okay. Ray hands the baby to Roc.

*Outside*

Kiya: What's up?

Ray: You got my daughter callin Roc daddy?

Kiya: What?

Ray: You heard me?

Kiya: Look, it's not my fault if your three month old daughter calls Roc daddy.

Ray: How is it not your fault?!

Kiya: Because I didn't tell her that Roc wasn't her daddy.

Ray: Then why isn't she calling me daddy? *tears filling his eyes* Kiya, I know I haven't been the best father or the best boyfriend to you and Rayana, but still, that's my daughter. I want her to call me daddy. Not Roc, or any other nigga. But, me. Kiya I love you so much. And I know that's hard to believe, just give it time, okay?

Kiya: I know, Ray, I know this is all my fault. I'm sorry. *tears up and runs back in the house*

Kiya: Roc give me my baby.

Roc: Here.

Kiya stares at her for what seems like forever and starts bursting out crying.

Roc: What's the matter?

Kiya: She looks soo much like him.

Keshia (MB Manager): Guys, we gotta go.

They all get up and walk to the bus. Makiya was the first one on. The bus was huge. It had 7 full bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. Kiya found Rayana's room and layed her in the crib. Next, she picked out her room. She heard a knock on the door.

Kiya: Come in.

She felt arms wrap around her waist. It was Ray.

Ray: I miss holding you like this. These last few weeks have been killing me without you.

Kiya: *lightly pushes hands away* Yeah.

Ray: Where's Rayana?

Kiya: In her room.

Ray: Can I go see her?

Kiya: Uhh duh. Shes your daughter.

Ray: Well, then. *kisses kiyas cheek* I'll talk to you later.

Ray found Rayana's room and saw Roc holding her. He felt his anger rising but he played it cool.

Ray: Wassup, man.

Roc: Nothin much.

Ray: You mind if I hold her?

Roc: Hell yeah I mind.

Ray: Nigga, what?

Roc: I said no. You. Can't. Have. Her.

Ray: She's my daughter. I have legal rights to see her.

Roc: You know what? Here man. Take her.

He handed me Rayana and walked out. Who put salt in his cornflakes? Kiya walked in and sat on the seat beside me. She started touching on my braids.

Kiya: You need me to braid your hair?

Ray: Sure. (smiling)

Kiya got up and walked to her room getting the comb.

Kiya: Ready?

Ray: Yup.

She undid my braids and started combing my hair out. I missed her touching me like this.

*Kiya POV*

I think I'm falling for Ray again. But, I'm in love with Roc too. I don't know what to do. Maybe Roc was a temporary love for getting over Ray. I'm thinking about taking Ray back.

Should I?

******

Sooooo chapter finally done. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting.