Maybe

*Makiya POV*

I was sleeping and I felt Roc pick me up and carry me someplace. I must have fallen asleep on the movie.

Roc: Kiya. Baby, wake up.

Me: Ughhh...what for?

Roc: So, you can put your pajamas on. I promise you can go back to sleep afterwards.

Me: Fine.

I got up and walked to my room and got my flannel Hello Kitty pajamas, put them, on and walked back to Roc's room. He pulled me into bed beside him and held me close and tight. I've never felt more secure. I was starting to get this feeling towards Roc Royal. I don't know what it is but ever since we kissed earlier, everytime he touches me I get this spark. I wonder if he gets the same spark too.

*Roc Royal POV*

I love this girl so much. It feels so good to have her finally in my arms. I swear I will never hurt her. I just don't want her to go back to that son of a bitch, Ray. She's my everything. And I know she's hurting and all, but, damn. This girl got me wanting to cook for her. Something I've never done before for a girl. As I was holding her in my arms, I heard whining from the other room and Makiya tried to go get her but I stopped her.

Me: Bae, lay back down. I got her.

Kiya: Mmmkae.

I got up and pecked her on her cheek and watched her get back into bed. Damn. That ass is fat. I walked out of the room to go get Rayana. I walked into her room and there was someone in there holding her.

Me: Nigga, who the fuck are you?!

??: Who you think it is?

Me: Ray? The fuck? *turns on light* Why are you here?

Ray: I wanted to see my babygirl.

Me: Sooo....you broke into my house?

Ray: No.

Me:Then how did you get in?

Ray: I found your spare key. Where's Kiya?

Me: Sleep. Why?

Ray: I want to apologize to her *lays Rayana back in her crib*

Me: Don't you think you've said 'sorry' enough? You hurt her too many times, Ray. What makes you think that she wants to come back to you?

Ray: Because I love her and we have a baby together.

Me:So. You can have a baby together, but I'm just sayin', you might not have what she wants anymore.

Ray: And you do?

Me: Yes.

Ray: lol How?

Me: 1) I would never cheat on her with my ex. 2) She kissed me. 3) She told me she loved me.

Ray started to look angry.

Ray: Nigga, you a lie. She didn't do that.

Me: She sure did. Now, you need to leave my house. Pronto.

I heard Makiya going to the bathroom so, I knew she was awake. But, I didn't want her to hear the drama that was about to unfold. That would just hurt her even more. And I don't want that.

Ray: I DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE NO WHERE!

Me: Yo. You need to watch your tone. The baby's sleep.

Rayana started to whine then I heard Kiya coming down the hall to the room.

Ray: I don't have to watch shit. You gon' give me back my girl.

Kiya: *yawning* what's going.....Ray?

Ray: Yes.

Kiya: Why are you here?

Ray: I wanted to see my baby.

Kiya: How did you get in?

Ray: OMG... did I not answer these questions five minutes ago.

Kiya: Well, sorry for being sleep.

Me: Ray, you need to leave.

Ray: Can I take my baby?

Kiya: Is it Thursday yet?

Ray: No.

Kiya: Didn't think so. Now get out of my house.

Ray: Fine.

Ray walked over and gave Makiya a hug and tried to kiss her but she stopped him. She walked him to the door and made him give her the key back while, I stood in Rayana's doorway looking down. After she closed and locked the door, she walked over to me.

Kiya: What's the matter, babe?

Me: Nothing. I just can't believe he did that.

Kiya kissed my lips.

Kiya: Well, you know how he is. He always wants his way.

Me: Yeah. Let's go to bed before we wake Rayana up.

Kiya: Okay.

She turned Rayana's light off and walked back into our room.

Me: Are we a couple, now?

Kiya: Maybe.

I got in bed beside her and pulled her close and held her tight. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

****