A Long Night...

(Kiya POV)

I was sitting on the couch in the family room watching Rayana play with the babydolls. She's grown up so much now. I can't believe how much she looks like Ray. It's kinda making me re-think my relationship with Roc. But, I love Roc. And I love Ray. I just don't know what to do anymore.

(Ray POV)

I watched as Makiya and Rayana played in the family room. They are so beautiful. I love them soo much. I wish I could change her mind and make her see that I'm different now.

Ray: (walks over to the couch)

Kiya: (looks up) Hey, Ray.

Ray: (sits down) Hey.

Kiya: Whats up?

Ray: (sighs) I want you back. I want our family back. I want us back.

Kiya: (sighs) Ray, I can't do this anymore. Your lies. Your cheating. Besides, I'm with Roc now.

Ray: WHY HIM OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE? WHY?

Kiya: First of all, you need to lower your tone and watch your mouth around my daughter. Second of all, I choose him because I know he won't hurt me or lie to me like you did.

Ray: Man, that's bullshit. You know how much I love you and how much I'm trying to change for you.

Kiya: By raping me, you're changing?! By beating me, you're changing?!

Ray: Baby, (gets cut off)

Kiya: I'm not your baby...(tears streaming down her face) I'm done with this, Ray.

(Kiya POV)

I picked up Rayana and carried her back to me and Roc's room. I fed her and rocked her to sleep. After that, I layed down next to Roc who was already sleeping, and cryed. He pulled my body close to his.

Roc: (whispering) What's the matter, beautiful?

Kiya: I can't do this. I need to leave.

Roc: (sits up) Can't do what?

Kiya: I can't stay on this bus with Ray.

Roc: What happened now?

Kiya: He wants me back. I don't want him though. I need to get away from him.

Roc: Alright. I'll be back.

Kiya: Okay.

Roc: (kisses Kiya and walks in family room)

(Roc POV)

I walked into the family room where Ray was and sat on the couch across from him.

Ray: Whats up?

Roc: Why do you keep trying to take her away from me? She doesn't want you anymore.

Ray: Man, just stay out of it. It's none of your business.

Roc: Actually, it is. She's my girl.

Ray: Man, I ain't got time for this shit.

Roc: I'm just sayin, leave her alone.

Ray: Bye. (gets up and leaves)

I walked back to my room and saw Kiya sleeping peacefully. I climed into bed with her and fell asleep.

****