V (Just the beginning..)

You ran straight back to the bathroom, locking the door behind you with tears in your eyes.

There was a loon in your home

Frankly, there was no way out- not one that you could fit through anyways. The only way out of the bathroom was a small four inch window above the shower, no way to really get out. You had to face her..

You swallowed hard and walked out of the room, "I forgot, I didn't bring clothes in there..."

She was closer to the door, giving you less room to breathe, "it's alright, Puddin.. I brought you some." She handed you a wad of clothing, "put it on." She demanded.

Fearing what would happen if you didn't, you went back into the bathroom, putting on the strange outfit.

She had given you a lacy, white bra and a pair of white panties with ribbons and guarder belts and thigh high socks... oh god why...

As soon as you left the bathroom, Harley's squeals could be heard, "My! Puddin'! You look so delicious! I kinda wanna taste~" She crooned softly, "Now! We are gonna watch a movie and snuggle! You're my girl from now on! So get used to being in out...

As soon as you left the bathroom, Harley's squeals could be heard, "My! Puddin'! You look so delicious! I kinda wanna taste~" She crooned softly, "Now! We are gonna watch a movie and snuggle! You're my girl from now on! So get used to being in outfits like this!" Harley gripped your hand and already, you have had enough.

"No way! I hate wearing this! I feel so gross!" You retorted, "and I'm not your girl! I hardly know you! If you even want a shot at me, take me to dinner- something a suitor would do!"

Harley let go of your hand, her eyes watered, "is... is that how..." She sniffled and sighed, "how you r-really feel?" Harley wiped violently at her tears.

What am I getting myself into?

"This isn't really what I thought a date would be like... not with the famous Harley, I imagined you know.. dinner, wine..." you started naming stuff that you thought a typical date at your age would have. You hadn't been on a date for a while, you had a boyfriend but the two of you mostly hung out as friends would rather than dramatic lovers.

Her tears slowed, "Then..." She sniffled and wiped more tears away, "what would you like to do? I never really..." She sniffled again, "never really had a real date with Mr. J... it was always just the bad guys and us..." Harley spoke softly.

"Then... let's order food? We don't really have time to go anywhere... I can order Italian and some wine and we can have a real date..." You said this thinking that after the date she'd disappear...

But oh boy, that was only the beginning of the real story.

"Really?!" Harley jumped up, "Yes! Yes! We can do that! Can we... also watch a movie and cuddle?"

You smiled reassuringly, "of course, Harley..."
It was only the beginning