Chapter 4

We got to the dance floor and I immediately saw Jasmine she was drunk but not as drunk as Hannah who was standing on the counter dancing her blonde hair flying everywhere. Luke looked ate me "you know her" he asked. "Yeah I think she had a little to much to drink" I say he laughs. I call Jasmines name after about the fourth time she turned around and her face immediately went from happy to worried. She walked over to me and looked at my arms then looked at Luke "Did you do this" she said harshly. "No Edward and his friends this and Luke here saved me" I said. She sighed "let me go get Hannah drunk butt and then we can head home" she says walking to the counter Hannah was on. I looked at Luke and we mad eye contact for a brief second then I said "wait here's my number maybe we can meet up some time" I handed him the piece of paper with my number on it. He smiled and was about to say something when Jasmine came over with Hannah right beside her acting stupid. "Lets go before she pukes on me" Jasmine says. Jasmine starts walking to the car I start to follow her when Luke grabs my wrist. "It was nice meeting you Emma" he says I smile "you to Luke" I say. He smiles back I wave and jog after Jasmine and Hannah.  We get to the car Hannah fell asleep in the back seat I'm sitting in the passenger seat staring out the window I see Jasmine glance at me every now and then. She then finally says " want to talk about it" I look at her trying to think if I can talk about it without breaking down I mean what would've happened if Luke hadn't been there. "You don't have to if you don't want to" she says I look at her again "maybe later" I say and she nods. I stare back out the window without even realizing I fall asleep.