one

Arielle POV:

Today was the day I had to tell Drew I was two months pregnant. Honestly I was scared, not because of his reaction but because I was young, and I had to grow up at 19. Me and Drew both have jobs in the mall plus he does his little drug deals on the side so financially we're good. We really don't have to worry about anything when it comes to raising our child except we have to change our state of mind. We have to take care of our seed and he or she needs to come first.

It was Saturday morning and I was off of work so I was up. I hopped out of bed and headed to my bathroom to get myself together. I put my hair up in a bun then brushed my teeth and washed my face. After doing that I headed to my walk through closet to figure out what I was gonna wear for the day.

It was autumn season in my hometown Atlanta, Georgia, so with that I went for an outfit that was warm. I picked out my beige sweater that said "dope" in black, bold letters on the front of it. I picked out some ripped black skinny jeans and some thick black leggings to go under my jeans. After putting that on I put on my beige ug boots. Then it was time for my accessories, which were my diamond studs and the diamond heart necklace that Drew bought me a while back.

I had to check myself out so I went to my body mirror. I looked at my 5'4 figure thinkin to myself "Damn guh you look good but this won't last." Satisfied with my look, I grabbed my keys from my dresser and headed downstairs. I grabbed my gray Hollister hoodie off the coat rack when I heard my grandma yell my name from the living room.

"Um excuse me youngin' where you think you goin without eating or speaking to yo favorite gma?" My grandma... Where do I start? Well her maiden name was Annette Nicole Sanders, then she married my grandfather Trenton Allen Smith Sr., who just died two years ago from lung cancer. They are my Dad's parent.

Well back to my grandma, she's what you call old school, like for REAL! She a hot mess. She looks great and is in good shape to be 62. She's 5'2, light skin with long gray hair that goes down to her butt. She is the mother figure in my life and I'm very thankful for her. She was the first I told that I was pregnant and to my surprise she was okay with it. She gave me a long ass speech about motherhood and told me that she would be there for me and the baby which of course I was happy to hear.

"Good morning gma and I was just heading over to Drew's to let em' know the news" I said while giving her a hug and sitting down at the island in the kitchen. "You don't want nothing to eat before you go? You gotta remember you eating for two now and I need my great grandchild to be healthy as they can be" Here she go. I agreed with her and she made me a scrambled egg sandwich with butter and grape jelly on it and can I say BANG! Now to my bae's house.

I grabbed my keys, said my goodbye and headed outside to my teal Cutlass. I got in the car and remembered I didn't even let Drew know I was coming over so I sat there and texted him.

me: hello lover :* lol I'm coming by if that's okay...

Drew : "hello lover?" Really bae lmao you funny but yeah you know I don't mind that.

me: okay but it's a serious matter .. Don't wanna ambush so letting you know now.

Drew : fasho, see you when you get here.