Chapt 19

Edited: July 3, 2021
______________________________

»Blue Dragon's P.O.V«

"My eyes tingle more than usual today."

I mumble to myself, putting a hand to touch the mask that covers my eyes.

A soft and calming reaches my ears which caused me to stand up and see a girl with [e/c] and [h/l] white hair as my eyes weren't normal ones and it could see from afar.

The people here tells me that I'm cursed that's why.

The girl's beauty was extraordinary and the presence she gives was off was not an of an ordinary human, I could feel it.

She seems to put her trust completely on that man and probably thinking that he's helping her.

But he intends to trap her underground. I couldn't just sit still and do nothing. So I make my move and rush towards them to help her.

When I was close, the man was now forcing her while she remained quiet. Maybe she was too shock to do anything, so I snatch the girl's hand away from the villager who quickly ran after seeing me.

"Thank.."

I heard her say but stops and lets out a gasp then put both of her hands over her mouth...seemingly happy to see me?

"Thank you, stranger!"

She said, a bright and gentle smile on her face which made me to stare at her first, confused as to why she would look so happy even though she doesn't know me.

But she's trembling...she must've been too frightened about what happened while ago but she's smiling from ear to ear as she faces me.

She's strange.

This is my first time receiving that kind of look. It's heartwarming somehow...

I approach her and hold her hand which she just let me do so and not even tried to struggle as I start to lead her away from this place.

She's smiling again. Does she trust people so easily?

Did she not learned her lesson already?

This girl is really strange.

»Second P.O.V«

"What? A villager nearly took you below that ground?!"

Yun shouts out in anger while you nod your head, not really bothered about what happened to you as you were only regretting of not getting to beat the man up.

"Damn them."

Kija says, expression dark and scary along with the way he spoke.

"They must be determined to face my wrath!"

"Calm down."

Hak states, his tone and expression were completely different to what he said as held the sharp end of his weapon, veins pulsating on his neck.

"You want to kill a common villager? Grow up."

"You should grow up yourself, Former General."

Yun blankly retorts before facing Kija.

"But you're sure that man was the Blue Dragon?"

"Yes."

"But why did he ran away?"

Hak questions the white haired who shook his head to reply.

"I don't know."

"Then I guess the Blue Dragon and the villagers think that we're just intruders."