Chapt 30

"Sorry, but I'm persistent."

The green haired mumble to himself with a smile while watching your group on top of a roof.

"I'll check over there!"

Jaeha heard the white dragon said.

"I'll accompany you."

You say which made Kija beam and nod his head as Jaeha blinks his eyes and grins, watching you two walk away.

"Would you look at that. The white dragon has his eyes on the beautiful lady."

The green haired states, amused at the information.

"She's got beautiful men wrapped around her pretty fingers."

Jaeha lets out a deep chuckle before standing up.

"My beauty is such a captivating lady."

He hums as his eyes suddenly got sharp.

"This presence..."

He trails while taking a step forward which only resulted in him slipping and falling of the roof.

"I'm quite stuff is I say so myself—"

The green haired stares at the two fellow dragon warriors who also stared back.

"Nice seeing you so soon, Green dragon."

You say in an amused tone and entrancing smile at the man whose buttocks were stuck on the large dark brown pot.

"My beauty, please stop staring at me like that, especially with those alluring eyes of yours."

You stare at the male first in silence for a few seconds before laughing.

"You take care of this gentleman, Kija."

Kija hums as you give his shoulder a soft pat before walking away.

"My beauty, where are you going? Don't leave me alone with this man!"

Jaeha shouts which made you chuckle and just simply wave your hand.

"My beauty!"

⚛》》》》》◆《《《《《⚛

"

I'm just a passerby—"

You let out a small hum, seeing Jaeha again but was trapped in a headlock by Hak who had a grim expression.

"I'm getting tired of seeing your face."

You deadpan with a sigh as you approach the group.

"You're so harsh, my beauty."

Jaeha dramatically says with a gasp.

"How can you say that, especially to a beautiful man like me?"

He continues, fake tears streaming down his face while half of the group deadpans an expression at this dramatic man.

"Such a shame that you're a pervert."

You say with cold eyes and a sneer which made him stare in silence first then his cheeks were a bit red as he flash a creepy smile.

"Can you continue talking to me that way? And stare at me with cold eyes too!"

You immediately grimaced at what this green dragon said.

"What are you getting her into?!"

Yun scolds Jaeha who simply smiled, just enjoying the expression you're showing.