At his house

Suzie came to with a gasp for air. Dizzy she tried to sit up, but failed to do so because she felt  lightheaded

T.J: Miss Davies, how are you feeling?

T.J. did his best to keep his voice soft, thinking it might be to loud for her small form to stand his normal tone of voice.

S: Where am I?

T.J: You are at my house, for over a day now.

S: Why? Did something happen? Who are.... Mister Thompson?!

Suzie didn't know what to think, rubbing her eyes as she started to wander what she was doing in her boss's house and why everything looked so big. Probably still the headache causing illusions.

T.J: Do you know what happend?

S: I remember Finn stabbing me with a needle but after that everything went dark. Did he drug me in order to abduct me?

T.J: He wasn't able to abduct you because I interfered with that part of his plan, but unfortunately hid did manage to drug you.

S: Sir, what did he do? Please tell me!

T.J. wasn't sure how to tell her the truth without scaring the life out of her. So he stood up and walked towards her. Getting closer to small figure on the bed he noticed her eyes getting bigger.

S: No no no no...... this isn't real. 

As the situation was sinking in, she pulled the blanket over her head, as if it would make her disappear. He let her be, if that was what was giving her
some form of safety, even tough he could just pull it of of her. Carefully T.J. sat down on the bed.
Suzie yelped in fear, feeling the bed move.

T.J: You are safe here, nothing will happen to you, I promise.