1.6

an- okay so I got 9k reads and 1k votes so I decided to update yay. so I honestly never expected this to get so many reads and votes and comments!! Once I finish this chapter I'm gonna go through and edit it all:-)

I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting to hear the news as to whether Ashton would be okay or not. They said it was unlikely. This was all my fault. I shouldn't have laughed at him.

Suddenly the door swings open and the doctor walks out with a blank obsession on his face.

I rush up to him and think of what to say.

"Is he okay?" I ask him nervously.

"Im afraid...." He sighs.

"Oh God please no." I cry.

"Of the dark."

"Wait what?" I frantically ask him.

"I'm afraid of the dark." The doctor deadpans (I don't even know what that means but I read it in a book so I was like why don't I write it).

"Oh... but how's Ashton?"

"He's going to die-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Oh fuck this is all my fault." I sob, falling to my knees.

"When he hears about the sale going on at the video shop." He explains.

I get up to my feet and let out a long sigh "Okay but what's wrong with Ashton? Will he be okay?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry but I don't think he's gonna make it." he says, shaking his head.

"Please tell me this is some sick joke." I sob, shaking.

"I'm sorry, the impact of the car... he was sent flying to the ground and his skull has been fractured, even if he did make it, he'd have intense brain damage."

an- this chapter was boring af. I'm sorry.