1.5

Before I knew it,  it was time for support group. It was my third time today (it might actually be fourth I can't remember) and I was actually quite excited. When I thought about it, it was actually quite fun. I like learning about people's problems.

"Okay, we have three new members today." Says the leader of our support group who's name I can't seem to remember. "introduce yourselves."

Three girls stand up "Im Becky H" The first girl says." And these are my lesbian lovers,  Laura and Smella."

"And what are your obsessions?"

"We're not obsessed?" Stella says but it comes out more like a question.

Support group goes by surprisingly quick. Today I learned that some people actually have obsessions with cheese dildos and that Ashton is s terrible liar.

"When are you going to tell me why you went to therapy?" I ask him as soon as we get out.

"Um.... Well... I um..." Ashton stutters, looking around frantically. "I have a severe case of schizophrenia and it makes me see giant peanuts walking about and having sex."

I try not to laugh, but I fail. I start laughing and I just can't stop. When I calmed down I look at Ashtons face and immediately feel bad. I practically just made fun of Ashtons mental disorder.

Ashton looks like hes about to start crying. "I knew I shouldn't have told you! You fucking bastard I hope you get a baguette stuck up your dickhole."

He runs away and onto the road, right when a car comes and rams into him.

an- cliffhanger wat. if you're wondering why this story is so typical and cliché then it's bc thats the whole point of this its meant to be cliché and stuff and it's not serious at all its just a joke and I'm making fun of fanfics okay:) remember to follow me and vote x