Hikaru Hitachiin Love Story ch.4

---At home---Your P.O.V

I'm sitting in my room wondering if I should fall for it,we are like Romeo and Juliet.Never supposed to be together.He was a host,he was suppoesed to make women happy.I don't think Tamaki would be happy if any of the host' were in a relationship.I heard my phone vibrate.I had a text,from Kaoru? Suspicious.text-Hikaru told me what happened after school he wants to know if you feel the same way he also said not to tell any of the other members about it.He doesnt want to get in a fight with anyone.I did feel the same way how could he not know I kissed him on the cheek,came over his house,hugged him,passed notes,and we texted each other all night for the past four days.Plus,why would anybody get mad at him.I started to think about school life,would things get awkward between us,would other girls bully me if they found out?.Millions of possibilites ran through my mind.Then someone was calling me...Hikaru.I didnt know what to say,so I declined the call he wont leave a voicemail.so I wont check.

---Hikaru's P.O.V----

I tried calling her to talk.She sent me to voicemail on the second ring,I shut my phone off "Did she reject you?" Kaoru asks me from across the room,playing on his nintendo."Yeah,I feel kinda hurt...I don't know why though"...He smirked turning off his nintendo "Look,I think you really care for her,Hikaru" I turned round "Psh" is all I said "Dont hide everybody sees it the way you look at her,just makes you blush" "No,Its doesnt!" I protest turning red from the thought "Told you" "Ok,i do care about her but i know you do to,what are you going to do when I finally work up the nerve to ask her" He looked down,not knowing I had his secret from the start."Maybe I do,but...nevermind" he walked out of the room.I have to stay away from Akira,I dont want to.Yet I know it's the right thing to do.

---Your P.O.V---1st period---

Hikaru had'nt talked to me for a whole hour,he would usually bug me until the end of school.Today was diffrent not even Kaoru whispered to me,I felt like they were keeping me at a distance.I didnt know how to respond.It hurt inside so bad,I knew how I felt about Hikaru and i'm more than positive he knew it to.When class was over I dreaded the fact I had three more classes with the twins.At least Tamaki was in one of my classes...and that class was in four hours.Every time I walked through the hallways at Ouran.I looked down,knowing whatever Hikaru and I could have had.Wasnt meant to be.

----The front gardens----

Walking alone through the courtyard felt...weird.I always had the twins,Tamaki,or Kyoya at my side.This time when I was walking I felt two arms pull me to the side.I kept a strong grasp on my textbooks,closing my eyes,honestly I was terrified but I didnt bother screaming,kicking,or anything.I was shocked to say the least.When I opened my eyes I see the Host club.All of them."What's wrong with you?" I hear from behind me.It was Honey "What do you mean?" "All of us know something weird is happening with you and the twins" Kyoya spoke as he was reading something.I saw the twins sitting next to me,Hikaru farther away than i'd like him to be,Kaoru was keeping away as well."Nothing is going on" Hikaru and Kaoru say this getting up,Hikaru leaning against a tree folding his arms."Yeah,we all know it,stop hiding it,Akira your really in love with Kaoru and Hikaru...or just Hikaru" Tamaki snarkly replies to all 3 of us.I felt my cheeks burning.Hikaru and I exchanged the first look we have today 'Dont speak' is what it said.I just nodded and looked down."Come on Hikaru,we all know it just stop hiding it,your not doing very well" Kyoya looks up from his book,standing behind Tamaki."Whatever,If you want to know...I do care about her!" he screams at them ovbiously angry with the others,this shocked me I didnt know wat to do.Kaoru looked at me,I looked at him in the eyes,he was hurt,it was written all over his face.Did he care about me to? Did he feel like he couldnt tell me?."Hikaru said it! What about you Kira-chan?" Honey came rushing over to me.The boys were staring me down especially the Twins,and Tamaki.How could I react,I just wanted to go home "I-I..." is all that could possibly slip out.At this point I had no choice,so I did what my first thought was...I ran.