(Chapter 12) a date a grillby's

"This is way to awkward for me..." sighed Classic after a minute or so of silence, "how about we go to Grillbys?"
"Your world has Grillbys?!" I exclaimed.
"Yep, come on, I'll take you."

(Time skip to Grillbys)

I sank down next to Classic at the bar and glanced briefly at the menu. It wasn't very big."So......what do you want?" I questioned, turning my attention to Classic. "Oh, um...I'll just have the usual." Classic said to Grillby while entwining our fingers, not bothering to look away. Blushing, I mumbled something along the lines of: "I'll have whatever he's having..." and shuffled closer to the small skelly.

Less than a minute later, Grillby rung us up and Classic went to go get our food. He came back with a double order of burgers, chips and ketchup. Noticing my exspression, he whispered something indiscreetly to Grillby. Nodding, Grillby nipped behind the bar and re-emerged with a large bottle of mustard.

Classic POV

I watched in satisfaction as Red's Entire tire face lit up as he reached over to take it from Grillby, he really does like mustard doesn't he?

After we had both finished, I told a frustrated Grillby to "put it on my tab," before heading out with Red. We spent a while just exploring the underground, but my personal highlight had to be In Waterfall.

Flashback
Red let out a shaky breath as we entered a cavern full of makeshift stars. Grasping his hand, I led him to a small lagoon surrounded by echo flowers and gestured for him to sit down. "This is so beautiful..." he rambled, eye lights in the shape of small hearts. "Yep," I chuckled, caressing his cheek (#logic) "But I know someone even more beautiful than this."

End of flashback~

Red's POV
We stared deep into each other's eyes, and in that moment, all my worries washed away. Nothing Else mattered, nothing but the small skelly that stood in front of me. Refocusing my vision, I felt hot breath on my face to see Classic's own face mere centimetres away from mine. And oh God, did I mention he's perfect? I still honestly don't know what I did to deserve him. Wait! No Red! You can't think like that! Your not even together! I lectured, even though a small part of me wanted to just grab him by the waist and kiss him.

Glancing at him one last time, I finally made my decision and silently closed the gap between us. And OH MY GOD It was like fire works went of in my head. I. HAD. JUST. KISSED. CLASSIC.

SQUEEEEE

Pulling away, I was just about to mumble an apology when Classic leaned in and actually kissed me back! I was shocked by the intensity as he kissed me with a fiery passion, and I wondered how I ever lived without this skelly in the first place.

Classic POV
To Red's utter disbelief, I leaned in again and kissed him with all the built up emotion that had been festering in me for days now. WEEKS mabye. Eyes widening, he hastily kissed back as all the things I had been dying to hear were conveyed all at once In that perfect moment.

Red's POV

OMG OMG OMG LORD SAVE ME I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK

Time skip to Classic's house

Classic's POV

Collapsing onto the couch I felt my eyelids begin to grow heavier. Yawning, I felt an arm loosely wrap around my waist as I blacked out.

Waking up abruptly, I expected to see Papyrus staring down at me or some crap. What I didn't expect was to wake up to the sound of dramatic Music.

Familiar Dramatic music.

Ooooo! Look a cliffhanger! Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this intense chapter, and as always, I'll see you guys...NEXT TIME! 😄