(Chapter 13) A mettaTON of drama

Red's POV
I woke up and felt something shift beside me, and suddenly the memories of the day before came flooding back. I HAD KISSED CLASSIC. Opening my eyes, I saw it was indeed Classic next to me who looked...panicked?

Lightly touching his arm, I Tried to get him to calm down. I tried starting a conversation. I tried hugging him. NOTHING was working. In a moment of desperation, I glanced fleetingly at the television, and that's when I saw it.

The human.

But not just the human. Mettaton was there to! And they were...dancing?

Suddenly Classic grabbed my arm and said "we need to go,"

"What?"

"We need to go!" He repeated, grip tightening on my arm as he attempted to pull me towards the door.

"Hey hey! Wait! Why do we need to go!"

"The human! They'll die out there if we don't help them!"

"Wait, this is about the human? Since when do you care about the stupid human? You know what? If this is upsetting you so much maybe I'll just turn it off!"

"WAIT! Don-"

It was too late. Classic stared blankly at the screen, hands shaking slightly.

"If you really must know, I made a promise to a close friend that if a human falls, I protect them. But now?" He said laughing, a laugh that made a shiver go down my spine. "Their dead. you killed them red."

Hi I know it's short but I just finished a show. Here is a picture:

Oh and I guess this is a face reveal now? Anyway I'll see you guys

Oh and I guess this is a face reveal now? Anyway I'll see you guys....NEXT TIME!