(Chapter 16) save them!

Frisk POV (ohhhhh a new POV! Wowwww!)

I watched Red barrelling off into the distance with a small smirk tugging at my lips. It had been fairly obvious to me for a while now that those two had a thing for each other. shifting my weight onto my left foot, I signalled to Red that the coast was clear, before turning my attention to Asriel.

That was the shortest POV ever but meh.

Red's POV:

I had finally reached Classic when I realised I had literally no idea what to do. Hesitantly, I moved a couple inches towards him and said: "heya love,"

"You," he snarled maliciously, But I could tell by just his tone of voice that this wasn't the Classic I had fallen in love with. Scanning his face, I moved another couple Inches towards him.

"Hey, it's alright, I'm not going to hurt you-"

"How do you know?!" He boomed suddenly, making me stumble back.

"You don't know what I've been through! You don't know what it's like to wake up every morning knowing that nothing in life matters! Or living in the fear that one day the human will kill everyone you love and just decide not to reset! (Shoutout to the thought) you don't know Red!" He exclaimed, tears running down his face.

"Then tell me," I said quietly.

For a second he looked utterly dumbfounded, as if this idea has never crossed his mind. And I have to say I was feeling similar emotions. Making my decision, I stumbled forward and hugged him tightly, whispering in his ear

"I love you Classic,"

Silently, he walked towards me and buried his head in my chest as sobs continued to rack his small frame. I looked down at him fondly, and that's when I realised the strange mist that had surrounded him before, had vanished.

"Red I-"

"Shhh,"

"Red, I lo-"

Suddenly, a huge explosion knocked us both clean of our feet. Looking up, a smile took over my face instantly as I saw the human giving me the "thumbs up."

I was just about to return it, when everything went white....

...Until the sound of distant voices reached my ears.

"Chara please! Just let me win!"

"I can't do that Asriel, for the sake of all humans and monsters."

"I just can't Lose someone like you! I'm doing this because I care about you Chara! More than anyone else."

After that, I think I must have blacked out entirely, because all I heard was silence.

Hey guys! I'm soooo happy that I'm getting g better with my updating schedule, also, hope you enjoyed the chapter! And as always, I'll see you guys...NEXT TIME!