(Chapter 8) dealing with the past

Classic rushed over to red and enveloped him in a hug.
"Shhh, it's ok now,"
"But-"
"Shhh."
Pulling away slightly he fixed Red with a searching look before smiling slightly. "Why would the ground be covered in dust?" Questioned Classic as Red shifted uncomfortably in Classic's embrace.
"My world, where I come from- it's a messed up place." Exsplained Red as Classic nodded to show he was following. "The only love we have there is level of violence, and it really gets frustrating you know? Having to look behind you every couple of seconds in the street, hearing the wails from the dying and the already dead. Being beat up by your own-"

Red stopped abruptly as he realised Classic was now crying to.

"Hey, what's up?"
"I'm sorry," said Classic wiping away his tears with the back of his hand "it's just, your world seems awful! I can't even imagine what it was like....like.." he trailed off, deep in thought.

"You know what? To hell with your old world! This is no longer a temporary stay, this is a PERMANENT STAY!" Declared Classic, standing up and pulling Red after him.

"Woah! Be careful darlin!" Laughed Red before realising what he said and blushing. " oh shush!" Replied Classic, also blushing "let's just get to work! For once I'm feeling like not slacking off."

Hey guys! Sorry this is so short! But school sucks and I'm in a Sunday depression right now so yeahhhhh....bye! 😀