🌈3🌈

Because of the short chapter I had decided to make a longer one•enjoy fellow readers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midoriya's POV:
"What are you doing Todoroki-Kun!" I yelled at him, I don't know why Todoroki had been off lately, but it needs to stop. "Midoriya leave, this doesn't concern you!" He shouted at me. "You can't hurt another UA student! You can't hurt others for your sake! We are trying to be pro's!" I yelled at him, people come first, before my feelings, even if he was my crush. "Leave" Todoroki growled, warning me to leave. "Hey, hey, HEY!" All Might had arrived, finally. "What are you doing, Young Todoroki!" All Might had yelled at him. "I'm sorry sir." Just then Todoroki put his left hand onto the ice formed block that Kaminari was in and melted it. "Good, now young students, you better head to your class, I heard Mr.Aizawa is telling the dorm rooms." Just like that, Kaminari, Todoroki, and I ran to Class 1-A.

~time skip to when they arrived to the class~

All three of us burst through the door, out of breath from running. "Now that we have everybody!" Sensei Aizawa glared at me. "I have these papers, so everybody come up and grab one while I sleep." Sensei Aizawa informed, stepping into his sleeping bag and falling asleep on the floor. The class and I had started to get up all at once when Iida shouted, "SINGLE FILE LINE!" Everybody had then got behind one another, somehow making me in front. I grabbed a paper and sat down at my desk reading over the list. I skimmed through the names and spotted Todoroki and mine.

Group 5: Shōto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya| Room 23

I sighed heavily, room 23 was a long walk, but it's something I had to do. I then heard Sensei Aizawa get up and start to speak, "The bell will ring soon, make sure to remember to bring your stuff for Monday, and have a whatever weekend." After that he fell fast alseep, I checked my phone and saw we had 12 minutes left, I decided to walk to Uraraka who was doodling in her notebook. "H-hey Uraraka!" I smiled at her, eyes closed. "Hey Deku! Look what I made for you and Todoroki!" She shouted, lifting her notebook up, showing me an image of Todoroki and I kissing. "If only..." I tried to mumble, somehow she heard and decided to talk. "Hey! I know! How 'bout a little sleep over huh!" She nudged my arm, "Uraraka I don't~" before I could say anything more Uraraka had already walked to groups of people. I didn't even try, so I walked over to my desk and sat down.

After a couple of minutes Uraraka came over to my desk to inform me something 'important' "Hey Deku!" She smiled cheerfully. "Hey Uraraka!" I smiled back at her. "Okay so the sleepover is at Momo's obvi, and, Asui, Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina, Jirou, Denki, Todoroki, and I, Well Momo of course, are going!" Uraraka cheerfully smiled at me. "Are you going?" She asked me concerned, well she did take time to make sure Todoroki came, "sure!" I smiled at her. "Okay well it's Today, meet up at 6 at this address." She said handing me a piece of paper, and then the bell rang which everybody had ran out the door.

I smiled to myself, maybe I could confess to him.

~time skip to when Izuku arrived at his place~

I walked inside the house, closing the door, making sure to not slam it and knock over the baby pictures of me in my All-Might costume. "Hey Izuku!" My mom shouted from the kitchen. "Hi mom!" I walked into the kitchen, giving my famous smile. "How was school hunny!" She cheered giving me a tight hug. "It was good mom! Oh! Is it okay if I spend the night at Momo's?" I asked her. " Sure hunny!" My mom responded giving me a toothy smile. "Well I'm leaving at 6, so I'm going to pack my clothes!" I told her, walking to my bedroom. "Okay sweetie!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

My mom was okay with me going over there because...well....she knows my sexuality. It was so embarrassing.

Flash back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku Sweetie! Come get the door!" I heard my mom yell, "Okay mom!" I had put my pen down, and stopped putting hearts over the Todoroki I drew. I got up and went to the door and saw the mailman carrying a package. "Package for Izuku Midoriya." "That's me!" I gave him a toothy smile and put the package inside. I had opened the package to reveal a brand new All Might poster with All Might action figures. "Yessss finally!" I shouted in excitement, admiring my new All Might collection. "I-Izuku?!" I heard my mom in a worried tone, I looked up and saw her holding my journal....... "we need to talk."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Flashback

Some people think that it's not a big deal, but it was to me! I once told Uraraka and all she said was, "That's nothing!"

I sighed, remembering moms 'chat' which I deeply regret hearing. "Welp I'm off mom!" I told her, walking into the kitchen and giving her a hug. "I will miss you Izuku!" She hugged me tight, tearing up a bit. "I will miss you to mom." I smiled, almost shedding a tear. Once I walked to the door I had almost forgot something, "Love you mom!" I shouted from the doorway, I knew if I didn't say I loved her, I would deeply regret it later. "love you hunny! Have a nice sleepover, and be back by 6 p.m!" She replied. "Okay mom!" I shouted, walking out of the door, making sure to not slam it.

"Now to find Momo's house."

~Time skip to finding her house~

After what seemed like hours I had finally made it, and let me say her house was huge! I noticed the huge gate was closed so I walked up to it, hearing somebody talk. "State your name." It sounded like Momo's, "I-Izuku Midoriya." I stuttered, there was a click sound and the gate had opened.

Weekend, here I come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I promised I made this chapter longer, usually it would be 700 words but I made it to 1045 (not including this A/N) anyways, by the time you read the chapters I would have made it a while ago, so from now on I'm putting dates to show how far back! Have a nice day!

                       Finished: Monday, April 8th 2019
                                                                     (4/8/19)