🌈7🌈

Todoroki's POV:
I sat down on the couch with my arms crossed, I had a complexed look on my face. "What's wrong Todoroki?" Momo asked me, she sounded concerned. "Since the beginning of this sleepover I had a weird feeling when I'm around Midoriya and I just can't figure out why." I had told her, Bakugo then started laughing. "What is it?!" I yelled at him, annoyed of everybody and everything. "Look who has a crush on that pathetic nerd! ICY HOT!" Bakugo shouted, "I don't have feelings for any classmates, Bakugo! Unlike you, you have your arm around Kirishima!" I shouted at him, noticing the red head had an arm around him, they practically looked like they were cuddling. "I WILL KICK YOUR A~" Momo then interrupted Bakugo and my little fight. "Actually Shōto, I think he's right." I had never once heard Momo call me by my first name, she must be serious.

"That's not likely, I don't even know what you guys are talking about!" I pouted at them, glancing down at the floor with a frown on my face. "Practically everyone can see it man! You always blush around him!" Kirishima added, of course being on 'Bakugo's side.' "You're only saying that because Bakugo said it." I grumbled underneath my breath, "Whatever you say, we all know you like him." Denki added to the conversation. "You aren't even in this!" I glared him down. "Whatever you say, but we all know it." Bakugo snickered. "I'm going to go check on Uraraka and Midoriya." Tsuyu said, imitating a frog noise and practically hopping towards the direction of Midoriya's room, but then thoughts came across my mind, but mostly one stuck to me, do I like Midoriya?

Midoriya's POV:
For the past couple of minutes, Uraraka and I were just talking about our crushes. "To be honest Deku, I don't actually know if I like Tsuyu, as I like her, like her. Like I know I like to put people in gay relationships, but I have no clue if I'm gay myself." She informed me, I could totally relate, except for putting people in gay relationships thing. "That's how it was like for me as well, when I was in school with Kacchan I had the same feeling, but then I saw Todoroki and I knew I was bisexual." I told her, receiving a chuckle and then she started to talk. "Wait, I thought you only like boys." She tilted her head in confusion. "I'm still trying to figure if I like girls or not, so I guess I'm bisexual/gay. I honestly have no clue." I chuckled to myself, and so did Uraraka.

Both of us then heard the door creak open, we made our gaze at the door, to see a human like frog at the door. "Hi Tsuyu!" I welcomed, giving a cheerful smile. "Hi Uraraka and Deku, I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come back downstairs, it's pretty wild without you guys." She informed, making ribbit noises now and then. "I don't think Todoroki would appreciate that at all." Uraraka said in a disappointed tone, looking down and rubbing her arm. "Hey Uraraka, it will be fine, he doesn't hold a grudge for that long." I comforted her, putting my hand on her shoulder and giving a small smile, She then returned a smile back.

We both got up from the bed and started walking with Tsuyu. "WATCH IT ICY HOT!" We heard Kacchan shout from the living room. "It's not my fault." We heard a faint talking noise, "THIS IS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT IF YOU~!" We heard blabbering from Kacchan and then something break. Tsuyu, Uraraka, and I panicked and quickly ran to the living room.

Todoroki's POV:
Tsuyu left to check on Midoriya and 'Uraraka', her name always made my day bad, well, today's day bad. I guess I hadn't been paying attention due to my lost in thought because I heard Bakugo shout. "WATCH IT ICY HOT!" I had looked up to see what he was yelling at. I saw my left side burst into flames, due to my rage in her, I had quickly stopped my flames. If Uraraka hadn't bursted into making Midoriya and I 'partners' this never would've happened, nobody can put the blame on me. "It's not my fault." I said under my breath, but Bakugo and his anger issues interfered. "THIS IS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT IF YOU~!" Was all Bakugo was able to say before Denki threw a glass cup to get our attention.

"WHAT THE HELL DENKI!" Bakugo shouted in pitiful anger on Denki and I. "I just...uh...had to get you guys to stop. Honestly thinking about it, I shouldn't have done that." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "You THINK!" I could then feel my left side start to enflame again. Until I heard footsteps coming closer to us. There...stood, Tsuyu, Midoriya, and Uraraka. Staring at all of us in disbelief, there was couch pillows thrown, Im guessing people tried to get my attention beforehand, there was shards of glass on the floor next to the t.v.

"It was Denki!" Mina shouted, pointing her finger at Denki. "If it wasn't for Bakugo screaming at Todoroki I wouldn't have done it!" Denki shouted, pointing his finger at Bakugo. "If it wasn't for HALF AND HALF BURSTING OUT HIS 'OH SO COOL' FIRE QUIRK, NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED!" Bakugo shouted, not surprisingly, at me, pointing his finger at me.

I was about to say something when I saw Midoriya's expression, it looked as if he didn't want anybody to blame anybody else, so I had to take fault. "Yes, I started all this." I said in disbelief, staring at the floor not making eye contact with anybody. "May I ask why, Todoroki-Kun?" I could tell that smooth and enlightening voice anywhere, I looked up and saw Midoriya with his arms crossed, waiting for an explanation. I glared at Uraraka, but then knew it was wrong to take fault on somebody. "I got mad at... someone, and didn't realize that I activated my left side." I looked down in disappointment of myself.
Just then out of nowhere I felt something...to be more specific, someone, come and hug me. "I know why you're mad, but know that she hadn't realized she had done something wrong." Midoriya seemed to have apologized for her, he's to good for this world.

I guess he had realized what he was doing because, he pulled back, and was a stuttering mess "Oh...OH IM S-SORRY T-TODOROKI-KUN, I DID'NT~" before he could pull away any further I hugged him back. "It's okay Midoriya and honestly, I've never felt a hug before."

Midoriya's POV:
He's never been hugged before?, the thought of him, throughout his whole childhood of not getting at least one hug made me sad and want to hug him forever, I returned the favor and hugged back, happy, I could have this moment with my crush.

"Can you lovebirds stop flirting? You do realize that Todoroki messed up Momo's whole living room right?" I heard Kacchan question, oh, right, the living room. "Well with the help of friends I bet we could pick this up in no time!" I cheerfully smiled at everybody, and then I saw people's faces. "It's not our fault, why should we do it?" Kacchan questioned, he never gets it, I sighed and said, "because we are good friends!" I gave another gleeful smile, "But, it was still Todoroki's fault." Denki said, while Todo looked down, disappointed in himself. I tried to argue with him until Todoroki spoke.

"It is my fault, you guys go to Yaoyorozu's room or something while I pick this up." I felt sad for him, it's not his fault he couldn't control his quirk at the time, I barely can control mine. "Well, I'm staying because IM a good FRIEND." I proudly said, making emphasis on the 'Im' and 'friend'. "Whatever, everybody else that doesn't want to help let's follow Momo somewhere else." Kacchan said.

Even Uraraka went with them, I was disappointed that I spoke up for her, and she didn't even want to help. When they were almost out of sight, I swear I heard Kirishima whisper, 'gay couple' under is breath. I wish, I thought sighing.

I turned around to make Todoroki my gaze and full attention, "let's get started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:1414

Sorry I'm not active for long, Im honestly thinking of making another book after this one is finished, it's going to be a KiriBaku/TodoDeku book.

I wasn't able to work on this book as much cause I went to Scandia, AND I RODE ON THE FLIPPING SCREAMER, LIKE IT WAS SCARY BUT AMAZING.

Anyway I wish you all best regards... as you are reading this I already have like almost 100 words on Chapter 8!!

Finished, April 20th, 2019
(4/20/19)

P.S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KACCHAN!!!!