🌈13🌈

Uraraka's POV:
"No Uraraka! That goes over here!" I was trying to put up the framed All Might poster in the small living area when Deku pointed to the wall above the bed on the father left. "Todoroki and I haven't decided on what to hang up on the living area!" He raised his voice, I chuckled and made my way to where Deku was pointing at and hung the poster up.

"I think that's all." Tsuyu informed, imitating a frogs noise. The whole left side of the room was All Might themed, he had figurines on his nightstand and posters on the left side of the room, while the right side was blank for Todoroki's belongings. "Thank you all so much for helping me!" Deku said, giving Tsu and I a toothy grin and pulled us into a group hug.

It lasted for a little while because a couple of seconds later we heard the door creak open, I turned around to see Todoroki leaning against the door frame, as a sign for Tsuyu and I to leave. "Well that's our cue to leave." Tsuyu said while grabbing my hand so we would leave. "Bye Deku!" I yelled once more before making my way out of the dorm room.

Tsu and I had been walking for a little bit when I suddenly asked, "Do you think Deku will realize what he's doing wrong?" Tsu just stopped in her tracks and stared blankly at the floor, and then said, "Don't worry, they will figure it out."

Todoroki's POV(a few minutes back when they were in the class):
Sensei Aizawa has made an emphasis on the word 'immediately' which everybody got the hint, besides Bakugo. I was going to talk to Midoriya to try to work things out with him but he had already left before I even got out of my seat. I shrugged it off and made my way to the dorms.

I was somewhat close to the dorms but with each step I got a little bit slower, thoughts had randomly crossed my mind.

Why would he love me? We've only known each other for about a week.
Does he actually love me?
What does love even mean.

I sighed, I picked up the pace and made my way to dorm room 23 with the two suitcases rolling behind me.

After a couple more minutes of walking I arrived to dorm room 23. I fumbled with the keys on my keychain "No, not this one, this is the house key, oh here it is." The dorm room key was a regular gold colored key with the number '23' on it. I was going to put the key in the doorknob but found it was unlocked. He must already be in there, I thought to myself.

I opened the door to find Uraraka, Tsu and Midoriya in a group hug, I leaned against the door frame and I guess they must of noticed. "Well that's our cue to leave." I heard the green girl say, imitating a frog noise, while pulling Uraraka with her. Uraraka gave her last goodbye before leaving our dorm room.

I scoffed and closed the door, setting the suitcases on the bed, I started to unpack my stuff, it mostly had clothes and towels. A thought had then crossed my mind of what happened in class earlier, "Hey Midoriya." I said, grabbing his attention he just responded with a 'Hm?' I replied with, "Who were you talking about in class earlier?"

Midoriya's POV:
"Who were you talking about in class earlier?" My mind went blank as I heard him say that, he heard me? Did everybody hear me mutter about Todoroki in class, of course they did, I mutter way to much. I seemed to have been lost in my thoughts because Todoroki grabbed my attention with a simple name "Midoriya?" I looked at him and saw he was staring at me with his stone face. "I-I was talking about..." nothing came up in my head so I just said a name out loud.

"Kacchan..." I started to say, a lie was then forming and I said it. "Kacchan sounded sick." Even though he sounded completely normal today, it was the only thing I could come up with. Todoroki just replied with a 'hmm' and continued putting his belongings away.

~Time Skip~

About a couple of minutes later there was a loud, school bell, ring. I remembered that Sensei Aizawa said to come back immediately so I started to make my way out of the small dorm until I heard Todoroki call for me. "Midoriya, can I ask you someth~" I didn't have time to deal with this, I still have to keep my plan of not interfering with him going!
"Todoroki, we really shouldn't talk right now, after all Sensei Aizawa ordered to come back immediately." I harshly said while leaving the dorm room.

As I was walking back to class I thought to myself, I shouldn't have said that, I was a bit to harsh but, I can't think much about him.

Todoroki's POV:
I wanted to ask him if maybe we could talk about what had happened at the 'sleepover' and talk it out with him, but he just harshly replied. I sighed, grabbing my coat and making my way to the classroom.

I opened the door to see Aizawa asleep on the floor, while others were in little groups, chatting about nonsense as always. I sighed, of course I had to be alone, I just stared at my desk for the remaining period of class.

~Time Skip~

I stared at the clock, so did everybody else, waiting for the bell to ring to signal us to the dorms. Then a loud ringing noise came and everybody immediately grabbed their stuff and made their way to the dorms or some place else.I quickly tried putting my things away and looking around to see if I could talk to Midoriya...no luck. I sighed, but figured he would be in the dorms.

As I was walking, I saw Midoriya walking away from our dorm room and near the girl's side. I tried running over to him, "Midoriya wait!" but as I shouted those words, he ran, as if he was trying to ignore me.

I stopped in my tracks, I wish I never went to that sleepover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well looks who's back on track for writing! Sorry that took a while, but I tried! Anyway see you guys next time! :)

Words: 1066

                                        Finished: May 22nd, 2019
                                                              (5/22/19)

    PLUS ULTRA!