A Chat

Srry i haven't updated i went through my first two chapter and redid them so check them out first please.

                Alec's pov

When we go to a border of the territory There's a scent that lingers around that smells so sweet. When i ask Adam he says he doesn't smell anything. After we cross the border the scent intensify and i felt someone watching us. As i look in the direction of the feeling i see nothing, so i use my extra scenes to see anything and found a girl with Alpha Davis and two other kids.

I saw that the girl was looking right at me and Adam. Her eyes and got the feeling that she didn't like us on this land. We begin running towards them. As we stepped out of the woods we bowed our heads to the Alpha and he returned it. When i breathed in i found out that the scent came from the girl who was watching us and was emitting a great deal of power.

Alpha Davis introduces his company with his. The girl was his daughter, she intrigued my wolf and i even more as to how she could smell me from over 50 miles away and i asked my thought. She starts to stumble over her words and her dads says that she has unique senses. We start talking about the party for me to find my mate here. But we were interrupted by her asking what's going on.  He explains and she nods, then she leaves for the mall and she and her friend start messing around.

"Here, Xavier take them to their rooms to rest. I must go to do some pack paperwork and party arrangements but i don't mind you coming by anytime to talk. i don't have much work to do anyways."

"Why  don't you have work most Alphas are loaded up with paperwork?" Adam asks

"Shapria has taken  most of the work and made everything runs so smooth and efficient that all we need to do is go to her and she has everything under control," you could feel the pride for his daughter rolling off him in waves.

"What's with all the Alphas coming to the party?"

"Well she's turning eighteen so she will be able to find her mate so a lot of unmated males are coming and if anyone of them harms her i will skin them alive hand hang their ass on my mantle!"

"I like the way you think," we start walking with the boy. "We must be going we need to rest see you in a few."

With that we got to our rooms and went to sleep. After a while i woke up to someone talking with another person. i walk to the door and open it and see Saphria and her friend Jasmine. They stop talking when they see me. I notice that Saphria was staring at my chest and notice i forgot my shirt i move slightly and caught her eye and her face flares red for some reason.

"Sorry did we wake you?" Saphira said not looking him in the eye.

"No just getting up. Do you think you can show me to the Alpha's office?"

"Sure just let me set these in my room," she says as she rushes off.