Gone to the Bubbles!!

(Sappria)

I woke up to something moving on my side. As I opened my eyes I saw the little boy starting to sit up.

Morning, do you need something to be waking up this early? I asked looking at the clock on the end table.

I guess at the sound of my voice he jumped. Sorry for waking you, I just need to use the bathroom.

Its okay, come ill show you. I slowly untangled myself from Sammy and got up. We walked out of the bedroom and down the little hall in Alec's room. I opened the door Here you go, please hurry I need to use the restroom also.

Nodding his head he walked in and came out within five minutes. You can use it now. Ill wait for you to be done to go back.

I hurried in and did my business. When I walked out he was still standing there waiting. I nodded at him and we began to walk back to the room. As we got there I had him get in first then I got in the middle and covered us in the blanket. He turned over and looked at me, he gave me a look and I couldn't resist. So I opened my arms and he immediately crawled in and snuggled into them and fell asleep. I couldn't go back to sleep with the thought of only five more days before my birthday. Five more days till everything is revealed.

After an hour or so Alec woke up and looked around and spotted me. As his eyes landed on me he smiled, oh that smile did things to my heart that I was not ready for with kids cuddled up next to me. After a few moments of gazing at each other he got up and headed to his closet coming out fully dressed. Want some food? he asked, looking at me with a fond look.

Please and could you ask Jasmine to get me some clothes and under garments please, I could feel the heat of my blush going down my neck. Also some of my old clothes for Sammy, they should fit. I know my dad saves everything.

Anything you need, he spoke softly.

He walked out of the room slowly closing the door so it didn't make any noise to wake

the children. After a few minutes Heath started to wake up and Sammy a moment later. Wheres Alec mommy? Sammy asked, rubbing her eyes looking around. When the words left her mouth Heath whipped his head around to stare at his sister then me after the words registered in his head. As he kept looking at me I mouthed at him later.

He went to get us some food and some clothes for the day.

Okay, she said, crawling into my lap getting comfortable.

Come let get you both in the bath and washed up so you can run around your new home. We also can meet your new grandpa, I said getting up and out of the bed.

What do you mean new home? the little boy asked, looking so confused.

Well either Alec or I will be taking you guys in so that you won't be separated or go into foster care. I said, explaining.

BATH, BATH, BUBBLES AND WATER!!! Sam squealed, bouncing on the bed.

She hopped down grabbing my hand and tried to pull me to the bathroom. Okay, okay im going. Just let me get the water ready for you, then you can get in.

Walking into the bathroom I turned on the water getting the temperature just right. As I plugged the tub I started to add the bubbles and Sammy started to get undressed to get in with the bubbles. I swished it around so the bubbles formed faster. When the tub was all filled up I turned off the water and she hopped right in without any motivation.

Looking at the doorway I saw Heath just standing there looking at his little sister. Do you want to join her? He looked up at me then back at the water nodding his head. Get in the water won't bite.

He looked at me then blushed, can you go out till im in the water please.

I nodded and started to walk out to the bedroom. I wanted to get my phone to take a picture of how adorable he looked blushing. I got my phone and started back. Knocking on the door I heard the cutest squeak telling me to come in. Opening the door I saw Heath and Sammy in the tub, but his face was so red I turned on my camera setting and took so many pictures because I could.

Stop, Heath said, still cherry red. I surrendered and threw my phone on a table outside the bathroom. So what now?

I looked at Sammy seeing her playing with the bubbles making a beard and mustache. She giggled looking at me. I widened my eyes then looked at Heath then back off hoping she got my que. Smirking she slightly nodded her head and got ready. Heath looked back and forth between us looking uneasy trying to figure out what was going on and why it was quiet.

Bubble fight! I roared flinging amo at Heath.

Sammy gets right in and fires back, but heath had a disbelieving look on his face asking if this really just happened. What snapped him out was Sammy launching another round at him.

It's so on, you're both going down, He announced gathering bubbles in his corner.

We are all snickered like we were all loons for a bin on the loose. Taking my chance I sneakily gather some and catapult them to Sammy. The giggles cut off and the look she gave me looked like I murdered her puppy if she had one. (Shit) They looked at each other nodding im in a world of shit now. I started backing up holding my hands up in surrender, all that did was give them leverage.

Grabbing my arms they pulled me into the tub with them drowning me in bubbles. Water is everywhere after I come up. It just makes us laugh harder. We are all smiling and then there is a sudden flash drawing our gazes to the doorway. Alec is standing there with his phone out taking pictures of us in the middle of our war.

Out of the side of my eye I see Heath nodding his head with a vicious smile on his face. Looking out the other side at sammy the same look is mirrored. It is so going down we will rule over this world, the battle is won next is the war.

Alec help me out of this tub please,'' I said, stretching my hand out for him to grab.

(Alec pov)

Jasmine asked me why I needed the clothes and she would not give up until I gave her some small tidbits. I had the food sent up to my room and some extra sweets for the kids when they were all done. Making my way back pack members kept stopping me to talk and ask what was going on between me and Sappria. I couldn't give them much since I didn't know what was going on with us, I mean I got hints but not the full picture.

Walking into my room no one was in the room. I set the stuff down on a couch and when on a hunt to find the missing prey. Listening I heard laughter coming from the direction of the bathroom. Slowly stalking my prey so they didnt hear me coming, I arrived at the door. It was still open and the sight that greeted me was a beautiful woman getting pulled into a tub byt two adorable kids covered in bubbles like the whole room and floor.

The angel came up dripping water and clothes sticking to her body. I almost joined heaven. Not wanting to miss it, I take out my phone and click a photo. Oops forgot the flash. They stop cackling and glare at me for stopping their fun. Sappria tries getting out but can't from the way they pulled her in.

Alec help me out please, she said reaching for my hand.

Not thinking it out I set my phone on the sink and grab her hand slowly pulling her. This is where I look over and see a humongous smirk on the boy's face. Snapping my face back to Sapphira I see the same look. Shit. I yell as I tumble into the tub. Coming up I give her the meanest glare I can, Why the hell did you do-----. I stop seeing as I feel her move. Getting pulled into the tub I ended up on top of her nose and was almost touching. I could feel her breath on my lips and hear the thudding out her heart increase.

Mommy that was funny can we do it again! snapping out her gaze I notice the kids are still in the water and naked.

Sure honey, but tomorrow outside next time, she answered. The tiny girl then looked at me. Can you get up please?

Oh, yes.