Naked Boys and Locked Doors (Saphira)

After I said that Alec spaced out. I was wondering what he was thinking. When I was about to say something my dad interrupted me.

    You can leave now honey we'll be talking more about mates later, he said giving me the look everybody gets from their dads when you withhold information from them.  Great.

    Dad if its that talk then lets schedule that next week never time of not gonna happen!! Okay, see you later. Bye Alpha please keep your promise.

I will, i gave you my oath.

Thank you.   

I was about to leave, Would you like me to walk you back, I have something to ask? I looked at my dad, but he just shrugs his shoulders.

Sure why not.

As we headed out I looked at my dad and he gave me a wink. Were still having the talk if you like it or not, he stated.

I groaned as I shut the door behind me as i tried to escape the torture. Dont worry most single dads have that moment with their daughters.

I know, but he will take it to the extreme with props and demonstrations. It will get creepy and I will need brain bleach with what Im gonna go through. So what was it that you wanted to ask? I said looking over at him.

Do you know why Im here?

It was kind of of last minute that I heard that you were coming.

Well last year I took over for my dad as head alpha, and I havent found my mate yet, so Ive been going to each pack and integrated myself in them to get to know each pack and find my mate. I have been doing this for two months, this is the last pack that I will be visiting, he said looking away.

I had a feeling I may or may not like the answer to the question I was going to ask, Um, what is the color of your wolf since you know mine already? I whispered.

Well you see Ive met all the unmated females here, but still havent found her, he said avoiding my question.

So why does this concern me?

The only other female that is going to be coming of age is you and after what just happen I think you might be my mate, because my wolf has been agitated when you are not in the same room.

    What do you mean, might be? You wouldnt know until my birthday and if you were a black wolf. I stated.

    Well I am and Im the high alpha so my wolf would know before you do.

    Um, well talk to you later, I said as I ran into my room locking my door. I hear him sigh and walk away into his room closing his door.

    When I look up Xavier and Jas were on my bed looking at me if I have gone mad. I walk into my closet and change to a longer tee and different shorts so that I can go running.

    What was all that about? Jasmine questioned breaking the silence.

    Just talking on the way to our rooms. Wanna go for a run? I asked changing the subject hoping that she would drop it.

    Sure, but youre not getting away you are going to explain what that, pointing at the door was all about. Kay?

    Fine! I sigh. Let's go to the hidden tracks, I feel the need for speed and victory over Xaviers ass!! I yell out jumping out my window, then started running once my feet touched the ground.

    No, I will will win this time I know for sure! I can feel it in my bones, he yelled at me trying to catch up.

    (Dad going to the track with Jas and Xavi tell James to stand by, because Im weak till all this is over.)

    (Okay, please dont over do it. I dont want you to get hurt or overworked.)

    (Fine I will. Well be here for two hours or more.)

    (Stay safe.)

    (Bye.)

    When we got there we did a perimeter check. When everything was secured we went behind trees and stripped and changed to our wolves. I came out and Jas and Xavier were waiting for me, with a nod from me we headed off to the starting line and were off. We were younger we would come out here to race all the time, but now we can only do it once in awhile when we get time away from the pack. That is kind of how the dirt path came way. We love it here, because we can be ourselves without an alpha restricting our movements. It was here I first shifted and my mother is buried. The tree at the start is where her body rests. There is a place embedded in the tree with her name. We put her there so that she can watch over us out here when no one else can.

    We are done about an hour and a half after we got here, because I was weak and I knew I had to conserve my energy. We shifted back and into our cloth. Xavier had to carry me half way back, I was so out of breath that I was panting like a dog.

    Whats up with you today? We didnt stay there for even two hours there must be something wrong, Xavier said as he layied me on my bed, then crawled in himself.

    We were like siblings and we could care less what others thought. Weve slept at each other's houses before and in the same beds.

    Nothing just really tired. Whered Jasmine goo? I asked looking around.

    She went to her family wing, her dad called. I told my parents I was staying over.

    Okay, let me change then we can go to bed, I said getting up and almost falling over.

    How about I help? Same  place under the pillow? he asked pointing to it.

    Yes and some new panties, please.

    Kay, sit up and Ill help, he said walking back to me so he was behind me. Arms up. I lifted my arms as told and he took it off and then my pants.

    Thats when Has being Jas just walks in and freezes. What the hell are you guys doing in here? she asked furiously. Next thing you know Alecs door is opening and he looks to see what is going on. He see me in my bra and underwear with Xavier's heads on my thighs.

    Jas, Alec it is not what it looks like. Alec didnt listen and has Xavier pinned to the wall before an more words could be said. Xavier was clawing at Alecs hand trying to get air into his lungs but was not able to with the death grip on him.

    Alec put him down, I said in a calming voice hoping I could talk my way out of this. When nothing happen my wolf gets pissed for him not listening. Put him down now, I started with a cold calming voice that rumbles the room. He slowly moves Alec hand me your shirt, he then looks at me like I lost my mind. Ha cant lose something if you never had it. I glare at him and he strips it off and hands it over. Better, I ask him. All he does is nod and his eyes darken with lust.

Now, Would someone like to tell me what is going on her? my dad questions popping out of nowhere. He stopped walking and looked from a Xavier in only shorts to my in a guys shirt to alec in boxers to a Jas investigating the carpet, then back to me. Sap whats going on and why are you dressed like that?

Because I almost fell over Xavier was helping me change since he was staying the night, when Jas showed up and wakes up Alec then he check to see what is going on then see Xaviers hands on me about to take me the bathroom for a bath then you came.

This again, this is the second time that this has happen why dont you lock the door so people dont barge in and start fights.  But this doesn't explain why you have Alecs shirt on.

Im almost naked and people are fighting in my room, I stated.

Okay Jas go home your mom wants you, he said leaving with Jasmine.

Thanks for the shirt Alec, but you need to leave so we can go to sleep. See you later and all that jazz, I said pushing him out the door.

But what about him? he said referring to Xavier.

He is staying the night. Bye good night, I said as I closed the door. This time locking it and was about to fall if Xavier wasnt there to catch me.

You held out longer that I thought you would. I saw that you kept swaying, but i think no one noticed but me. Come let's get you in the bath princess. He picks me up tickling my sides and walks to the bathroom. Call me when you're out.