Explaining why (Alec)

" Why have you kept her a secret from everyone? " I asked.

" Because I do not want to threaten my pack with dangers that I will bring if I expose myself. Also I promised my mom," she gets softer at the end through the mind link she established

" I get it. Now why did you show me? I get the eyes , you could have pushed it off as contacts. "

" We'll need someone that can help us if she is in trouble," he said. " Will you turn around," he stated not asked.

When I turned around there was movement and shuffling of clothes.

" You can turn back now," Saphira said. I turned to see her back in her human form. She was wearing a sports bar and gym shorts. She turned around showing me her back.

"The Moon Goddess and my mother have been guiding me and my wolf through our early shift. She has been presenting us with gifts that will some day help our kind survive. With each gift another design is added," she says a I look at the beautiful art work across her body.

The peace on her shoulder matches the one on my left shoulder, but hers has a purple tint were as mine is green. I hope it's what I think it is.

" What do you mean gifts?"

" Well you will see the day after my birthday. I will not be able to use them because my body is getting ready for my challenge with my farther and my shift into the final step for my wolf. "

" Final step what's do you mean? " her farther asked.

" Well I wanted to keep this from you. On my birthday I will seek out my mate by going into heat but my body and wolf will want to finish the process right away to keep our bloodline going," she stated as her face turned apple red.

Oh now I get it, unfortunately her farther didn't. "What do you mean?"

" Well I-I," she sturtered.

" She has to mate and be with child to keep a white wolf going in your bloodline," I finished for her.

" Yah that so when we find him or her Dimiand will want to mark them as hers. But once the markings done I will need to shift so the mother moon will give me my last and final gift and mark. And some other things will happen. "

" How do you know all this?"

" Well you see I kinda can't tell you she says it's not time,"

"Why can't you tell us?"

" You'll see," with that she sits down and stays quite.

" Okay now back to your mate. How will you know it's him?" her farther asked .

" Well like all others but it will be worse. And once he smells my heat he will shift and try to mate me there. So I'll be needing the cabin in the woods once it hits time. I will stay here and run around the pack house once then run straight there for a few days."

" Honey do you know anything about their wolf?" her farther asked as if they forgotthat i was there.

" Well he will be different from the rest of the wolves," she says not looking at him.

" What do you mean? "

"He will be a black wolf. That means i have seven chances to see if any in our pack," wait black. Now I have a idea what Jace has been saying.